General Rusty Nail hc's

Where to ever start with him? Theres quite a few things you'll need to know about this man...
(My poor baby is so underrated so theres a lot 😔)

♡Let's start with physique- This fuckers a big guy, not to mention strong. Standing at 6'5, without extra height from boots(at least 6'7 with them on), and muscular. Extremely muscular... He's got a nice set of greyish-green eyes and curly, brown, salt-and-pepper hair. Not to mention stubble and an incredible jawline.

♡I don't apologize for this but I'd imagine he smells like diesel, cigarette smoke, and whatever cologne he wears. Honestly, not bad.

♡Rusty's smart. Very smart. He can plan out the paths his victims will take and can even accommodate his ways of torment to follow those paths. It's a rather elaborate process but he's quick to figure it out.

♡First impressions are something you don't want to fuck up on. He'll know a lot about you within the first 3 minutes he interacts with you. And by then he'll know whether or not your worth killing. Depends on how you treat him.

♡Speaking of first impressions, Rusty's are a bit different. Height and size make him very intimidating. Not to mention, the lack of seeing his actual face and just hearing his voice are enough to take whatever confidence you had and throw it down the drain.

♡His voice is another thing. Get him riled up and you can almost hear the poison rolling off his tongue as he speaks. He will use your words against you so watch what you say. He purposely remembers remarks of his victims to use them against them. He knows what his words can do and he knows what to say in order to strike fear in them.

♡Don't let these things completely define him though. He just "gets angrier than most people." As he puts it. He's not all bad, in fact. He's just a little rough around the edges to people who don't know him all that well.

♡Rusty is not one to neccesarily show how he feels. The most you'll get out of him is anger. Other than that, he's just kind of blank. After a while of being with you he'll loosen up and you'll find he's rather a really relaxed guy. Not to mention, puns are a thing with him too.

♡Whether he does show it or not, he does like being around you. This poor guy's been alone for a while, always away from home, working, Rusty hasn't really had time to do anything else. He just never thought about it that much. Now he at least has someone to go with and fill the space. 

♡In fact, if you had ended up staying with him, life would be rather peaceful. You'd be traveling a lot but from moving between Wyoming, Utah, and his home in Nevada, you'd find the surrounding areas are rather beautiful. Not to mention the cross-country runs.

♡Rusty is a rather protective guy and you could even call him the jealous type.

♡He likes when you wear his things. He'll mainly let you wear his Carhartt. Not because you want to but because to him it shows the guys your his. It boosts his pride when you walk into places with him when you wear it.

♡With that said, Rusty watches for other guys trying to catch a look. Doesn't matter if it's in a diner, truck stop, gas station, or in a bar. He's very observant. And he'll immediately stare them down if he catches them looking.

♡If one of them ends up having a staring problem while your not looking, Rusty will make sure to have a few words with him before you leave, you meanwhile, probably won't even know about it.

♡Besides you, the only other he cares about most in this life is his truck. This truck's been with him for a while now. It's been his main source of income and he has a special relationship with it. It's what keeps food on the table and pays his bills.