Billy Loomis catch up

How you meet:
You had originally known him from high school. It wasn't until much later that you two had met again. However, instead of it being a nice public setting, it was after you realized you were being watched for days on end before he had taken action. He had broken in, in full costume, with a mission to kill. It was only after being beat, he escaped and decided to see you again. He knew you were different.

Protectiveness:
7/10
While he is worried about you getting hurt if you try to help him, Billy is more of a jealous/possessive type. He doesn't like you around other guys, let alone other guys hitting on you at parties or at hangouts with your friends. And don't be surprised if the same guy who couldn't take a hint is reported to been in an tragedy a couple days after. Billy knows how to make it look like an accident. Remeber that.

As a cursed image:

Texting:

Cuddling:

Breakfast(cursed):

If he danced:

Songs that match him:
Scream- Avenged Sevenfold
Smooth Criminal- Micheal Jackson
I just called to say I'll kill you- The Merkins

With his s/o:
Pain- Three Days Grace
Better than me- Sister Machine Gun
Scream- Usher

"Bad Ending":
It had all happened too fast. Here you were, about to witness a murder. Time felt as it slowed to almost a stop as you ran into the doorway and stopped. Standing in the middle of the kitchen stood Billy. He hadn't been wearing his costume, but instead a plain white shirt. It was now covered in large blood patches. He even had blood spread across his face. Luckily, it didn't look like it would've been his. You looked over quickly as the woman raised her arm. In her hand she held a 9mm handgun. She raised it straight to Billy's face, a look of pure hate and determination. She pulled back the hammer of the gun and furrowed her eyebrows. Chills crawled across you're entire body. You glared and charged her. It was too late. You had gotten there one second too late. Instead of being able to tackle  her, you had only made it to the gap of space inbetween her and Billy. You had seen her eyes widen and she'd lower her gun just out of time. You saw the bright flash and the sound of gunfire ring in your ears seconds late. A force ripping through your chest ripped you backwards, pulling you against the cold tile. You gasped in attempt to regain the oxygen that had been knocked out of you by the force of the fall. You leaned your head back, closing your eyes as you felt a hot spot overcoming your chest. You heard yelling and a scream before everything fell silent. Moments later, you heard Billy's voice. You opened your eyes and glanced over. Your body felt numb. Billy hit his knees and picked up your body, shaking his head. He was watching your eyes becoming glossier by the second and he knew if he didn't get help now you would die within minutes. You both heard the faint sounds of police sirens from a distance. Billy clenched his jaw, looking towards the window.  He scooped you up bridal style and ran out of the house. Outside you were met by a cold blast of air and red and blue lights flashing. The light was blurry and seemed slow. You could hear Billy's voice mixing with cop's yells. "She's hurt!" You blinked and looked up at him. He seemed in a deep state of hurt. "Please!" His crys were mixed with shouts of "Get on the ground!" And "Get an ambulance, now!" You could barely make out bodies and faces as the darkness and lack of vision made them seem as merely nothing more than dark outlines of figures. You were ripped from Billy's grasp as police surrounded him. You weakly stretched out a hand in his direction, a barely audible whine coming from the put of your throat. Billy yelled your name but you were still carried off. Everything after that faded into othing but darkness for what seemed like hours after that. It was days later when you slowly woke up, seeing barely any light, but hearing loud beeps and voices coming from a distance.

Yeehaw scale:
2/10
Just no.

As a bad children's item:

Reaction to British accent:
Will stare at you in utter confusion at some of the things you say. Sometimes he'll pretend like he has no idea what you're saying out of spite. If you get fed up with his game, he'll quickly apologize and pretty much suck up to you.