FOUR

Dedicated to Macedonia2901

Sisi had just finished serving the table when she heard the door bell chimed signaling that someone is at the door

When she was summoned by the princess, she met her and her Adonis seated and gisting about school life. She could hear Adonis mentioning how Manchester city have pretty girls, his escapades with them and all the parties he attended and Princess Adetola was just guffawing and all.

“Sisi, go and usher in the person at the door.” Princess Adetola said looking at Sisi suspiciously.

Princess Adetola noticed how Sisi was taken aback when she sighted her guest and befuddled to see a spark on Sisi’s eyes and how meticulous she was in setting the table.

She looked at her guest too and saw admiration on his face. Men and anything on skirt.

As Sisi opened the door, she sighted the ruthless prince. He was wearing a very nice expensive suit that fitted him well.

Snaping out of her thought, she ushered him in before he would find pleasure in shouting at her and embarrassing her again.

“Welcome, my prince.” Sisi said as he came in and. He didn’t even acknowledge her greetings.

Princess Adetola almost made him lose his stance as she wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him. She wondered if the two haven’t seen each other since he got back few days ago.

The princess nuzzled her head on the prince’s chest and he chuckled lightly as he disengaged from her and pulled her gently to the dining room.

“Damola my guy, how far?” The prince said as he handshake Adonis now known as Damola and they did the bro hug thingy by placing their arms loosely on each other and hugging slightly.

“You are welcome Dewale. You came at the right time. The table had just been set and I’m salivating already.” Damola said.

“Sisi, you can go and join the other maids in the courtyard once you are done in the kitchen.” Princess Adetola told Sisi curtly.

Sisi entered the kitchen and came out few minutes later.

“My princess, do you need anything else before I leave for the courtyard?” Sisi asked.

“My friend, get out of here and stop disturbing my breakfast. If I need any help, I”ll get Memunah to do it.” Princess shouted.

“But… Detola, I don’t like the way you always talk to your maids like this.” Damola said as he put a spoon of rice in his mouth.

“Bro Damola, they need to be handled harshly, if not they won’t know their place or what do you think prince Adewale?’ Princess Tola asked.

“Uhm… I don’t know.” Prince Adewale shrugged “This fried rice is delicious. The girl can surely cook.” Prince Adewale said.