SEVEN

This chapter is dedicated to queenFaithofficial justBetty25 peekaachuu shadow_ivywrites0 PrincessRoyal343IffyliciousPearl_lima adijhan and Deslie05 You guys are the best.

Sisi shifted on her bed for the twentieth time in the last twenty minutes

Sisi shifted on her bed for the twentieth time in the last twenty minutes. The previous day was an eventful day for her.

Groaning, she checked the wall clock to realize that it was 6:30 am. She sighed and resigned herself to stand up and took a long shower, in the hopes that it would make her relax a little bit.

It didn't.

Actually, it made it worse.

Her brain wouldn't stop fussing about all the things that happened the previous day.

First, there was the shock of being named the personal maid.

And Tomilola, the girl she had come to call a sister hating her, all because of prince Damola.

She got dressed and left for the prince's quarters.

Madam Kofo had explained to her that her job was to be at the prince's beck and call and also to assist in various chores around the palace.
She was to meet the prince officially today and to say she was nervous would be an understatement.

As she opened the door leading to the prince's quarters, maids looked in her direction. She froze in her spot and clutched onto her dress. The maids started whispering and eyeing her with awe and jealousy.

She looked around hoping to see Tomi and the maids went back to what they were doing.

"Sisi, you are here." A lady dressed like the palace maids walked towards Sisi.

"You are welcome to the prince's quarters. I'm Belinda." She said.

"Nice to meet you Belinda." Sisi replied.

"Straight to the business," Belinda said as she walked Sisi to the kitchen, "the prince takes his breakfast latest 9:00am except for few occasions and his breakfast is always delivered to him in his room."

"Most times, he requested for what to eat, but if he didn't, you will have to use your discretion." Belinda continued.

"Okay, Belinda, thanks. I really appreciate your help." Sisi answered.