That was your passion snapping

Annabells POV

Jimmy sat beside me as we sipped our beer in silence. Why was I still tired? I frowned. Feeling eyes on me I looked up with a blush, meeting his. "Why are you in Jupiter?" He asked. I Though about why. Hmmm. I know I have very distant family here but I wasn't planning on seeing them. I had known there was a freak show but I had no intentions of watching or trying to join. I don't like my oddities so I'd rather hide them then show them off.

Why did I come to Jupiter? I don't even know. I shrug lightly. "New place, new start, new me I guess?" I didn't sound so sure even to myself. Running does that. But I'm so tired of running. I just don't want to end up like my mother... I stare at the beer in my hand. "Who's Ethal?" I ask, remembering his note.

"My mom, she's a great woman. Not without her faults but-" Jimmy shrugs. "Everyone has their faults." He finishes. I look at him, taking in the relaxed look about him. "What's she like?" I say as I bring my beer to my lips. "She's pretty tough but y'know she kinda had to be, raising me on her own. Very caring, always putting everyone's needs before her own." He tells me.

"I can't wait to meet her." I smile. Our eyes meet and he reaches up, his hand gently touching my cheek. Hesitantly, I start to lean forward when I notice him leaning in. I slowly close my eyes as his hand goes to the back of my head, our faces inches apart. I could feel his breath on my lips. Just when our lips were about to touch, loud knocking made us jump apart.

My heart was hammering away in my chest as my eyes opened and a blush took over my face. Jimmy's face was so red I was reminded of a tomato. A very very cute tomato. "I'll um. I should uhh get that." Jimmy jumped up, walking to the door. I followed behind him slightly and he threw me a shy smile. Aww hes beyond adorable.

Jimmy opened the door, revealing a three breasted woman. She wore a red shirt that showed off her cleavage and tight blue jeans. "Desiree, why are you knocking on my trailer?" He asked, but he didn't sound harsh. Her eyes flashed to me for a moment and back to Jimmy quickly. "Elsa wanted to know what was taking so long." Came her reply. "Shit, I almost forgot Elsa wanted to talk to you." Jimmy turns to me.

"Oh and Annabell, this is Desiree, Desiree, this is Annabell." Jimmy said. We said brief pleasantries, before Jimmy rushed me to Elsa's huge tent. When we went in, Elsa was sitting in front of a vanity smoking a cigarette. She glanced at us and gave a polite smile.

"Took you long enough," Elsa spoke briskly, her accent thick. "Sit, please." She motioned to the empty couch. "So Miss..." she trailed off. "Annabell." Me and Jimmy spoke together and I blushed slightly. "Miss Annabell. First and foremost, are you alright?" Elsa asked. "Fit as a fiddle." I nod.