Down with the beer

Annabells POV

When me and Jimmy woke up, he was still not recovered from what was bothering him. So I did the next logical thing and told him to go and put on he's second most formal clothing he owned. While he did that I quickly put on my best dress I brought last week. Its a sparkly deep red form fitting dress with a slit that went to my mid thigh. It showed just enough cleavage to be classy and it somehow matched my grey skin, making it look like I glowed. I put on deep red lipstick before pulling on boots -the dress hides them for the most part. I quickly pulled two bottles of alcohol I had and stuffed them in a worn red backpack I got from a yard sale, adding a few more supplies. I contemplated putting roses in my short red hair before my door swung open.

I think I just died. How do I breath again?

My heart skipped a beat as Jimmy stood in my small trailer in a suit. It fit him perfectly, he had to have gotten it tailored. There he stood in all his glory with a formal black suit, adjusting he's grey tie nervously. Was he trying to match me? Stop. Stahp. You're being foulish. Why would he try to match you of all people?

Jimmy stared at me and blushed before smiling nervously. "You look breathtaking." He said. I couldn't help the blush that came to my face and I looked down, suddenly finding the floor the most interesting thing in the world. "You don't look to shabby yourself, Darling." I reply, glancing up at him. He smiled brightly at me before his eyes landed on the full back pack on my bed.

"So, care to fill me in on why we had to get so dressed up?" Jimmy asked. I humed thoughtfully, pretending to think on it before shaking my head. He let out a groan in annoyance while I grabbed the backpack. He raised an eyebrow when he heard the bottles clank noisily together. "At least tell me what's in there bag?" Jimmy asked as I pulled it on my shoulders. I licked my lips thoughtfully as I took he's hand in mine before smiling. "Its for the party, silly boy." I admit as we left my trailer.

"Party?" Jimmy replied doubtfully. I nodded with excitement in my eyes. "Its a very private party." I shrug as I pulled him away from camp and into nearby woods. "In the woods?" He said flatly. I just grin at him as I pulled him along. The longer we walked the more questions he asked and I just got more and more vague with each reply. Jeez, this is to cheer you up. Do you need to know everything?

He's still adorable and you know it.

Finally, I led Jimmy to the lake, and trust me I never seen his mouth close so fast. I smiled at the look of awe on he's face, letting go and standing in front of him. I gestured dramatically at the scene behind me as I spun to face him. "TaaaDaaaaa!" I exclaimed happily, the bag softly hitting the ground behind me. I watched him take in the scenery, before his eyes landed on me, eyes gleaming.  Jimmy rushed to me, plucking me into his arms and spinning.

"I'll never question you again." He chuckled into my hair after we stopped spinning. It was an old lake, surrounded by wildflowers and grass with a pale blue pier. It was obvious the pier was unkept, the paint faded and chipped but still beautiful. The lake caught the moonlight, glittering and trees hung over the lake slightly, some branches even touched the water. Jimmy put me down and grinned, before glancing at the bag that laid at our feet.

"What's in the bag?" Jimmy asked lightly as I bent to pick it up. "All shall be revealed soon," I promise. "Let's sit on the Pier and enjoy the party." I joke