They crawl in your head through your ear

A/N. Since I couldn't/haven't been able to sleep -.- I'm updating again, my second update if the year!! Lol oh and I think the story might be drawing to a end soon since I currently have NO IDEA what's going on in the show in a long while and I'm trying to stick with what I currently know.

-------------------,-----------------______•______•

Jimmys Pov

"Hey Mags." I greet the blonde as I approach my trailer, walking away from Annabell. When Maggie replies, I hear a door slam in the distance. It takes everything not to groan and roll my eyes, Anna's always ready with the theatrics. What is her problem with Maggie? Geez, it's getting on my last nerve, honestly. I mean, granted Maggie isn't being the warmest person to her, but Maggie's just shy sometimes. At least that's what she told me.

After saying you should stay away from Annabell. Something about Annabell says danger, as Maggie had put it.

Why am I so harsh to Anna?

Then when I feel bad she's just in full it bitch mode and it makes me so mad!

She gets under my skin so fast...

I notice a hand waving in front of my face, gaining my attention. "did you hear you hear a thing I said?" Maggie snapped. "Sorry I was distracted, whatd I miss? I reply as I go to open my trailer. "Why were you with Annabell? Im serious this girl is bad news." She warns. I don't hold back the groan this time, I'm really not I'm the mood for this. I quickly tell Maggie that I'm sick, and need to lay down so that she would leave me alone. I rush into my trailer without a reply and close the door.

Ok, fighting with Annabell won't make her mine. How should I apologize?

::::::::::::::

Annabells POV

Pacing back and forth in my trailer, I eventually decide that it wasn't helping me calm down any just being cooped up in my trailer and decide to go into town. I quickly peak out my trailer and seeing neither Maggie or Jimmy, I run out my trailer and focus on being a bluebird.

After a moment if focus-I got better at controlling my powers- I fly off to the library. Enjoying the wind in my feathers, I take in my surroundings, the buildings below me seemed bigger and smaller if that made sense. I quickly land in a empty alleyway, focusing on turning into the regular me, just tan, blond and, well, normal looking.

I glance around nervously just to check and seeing no one once again, I walk casually out of the alleyway. I gently adjusted my top and look down at my yellow shirts, shoes, and Jimmys jeans. Yeah I changed so? Ugh Imma stand out so bad.

I sigh and plaster a smile on my face before walking in the library. I look around briefly, breathing in the familiar sight. I walk over to the back, looking through the thick books until I feel a familiar presence. I bit back a smile as I glance behind me, my eyes meeting the stunning blue eyes I slowly have grown accustomed to.

"Hey stranger." I greet softly, turning to face him. Andrew towered over me, with his thickrimmed glasses and messy hair still in its odd style, his posture awkward. His full pink lips pulled up in a slight smile -resembling a smirk almost. I suppose he could look intimidating, tall with analyzing eyes. But I know him well, though I understand why Jimmy wouldn't trust him. Then again he only trusts that stupid fortune teller ir whatever.

"Hey, Annabell. Whats up?" He asked as he glanced at my hand that was touching the spine of a book. "I was in the mood for Shakespeare." I shrug but let my hand drop, giving him my attention. "Romeo and Juliet though? That's one of his lighter stuff if you ask me, I didn't know you liked it." Andrew replied. I look at him curiously, must people don't have an opinion like that on Romeo and Juliet but I guess I do too.

"I try to see it for what it really is." I tell Andrew as we make our way to our seats. "Two love sick teenagers dying for each other?" He asked.

"I don't think of it like that, its honestly just a tragedy. They met and became obessed with one another, with the thought of being together. They had to be together, so they go through all these hurdles to but everyone else is focused on how things should be. They would have to get away for the chance to honestly love each other. But when the time came, it had to end as traumatic as it did. If it hadn't, they're families would still be stuck in their ways and the chance was there of their obsession being nothing but that. They got a taste of what their relationship, their love would've been, challenging and bitter if not nurtured correctly." I explained.

"So, what your saying is, either way something was going to die? Be it them, their innocence or their families hatred?" Andrew asked as we sat across from each other. "Something like that." I nod. "They didn't even see the pain coming from the very beginning." I state.