Chapter 24

Cast members

Sofia Carson as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Elizabeth Gillies  as Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Lili Reinhart as  Stace Roberts

Zac Efron as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Tyler's P.O.V

"What the?"I'm woken up with screeching sounds of the bed and moans from my guest room.

"What's going on?"Kyla asks as she switches on the lamp by her nightstand.

"Is that?Are they?Ohmygod!"she says as she finally realizes what's going on and I laugh at her.

"Couldn't they take this back at his place?"she asks as she covers her face making me laugh even more loudly. She can be so naive at times.

"And you wonder why I refused to share an apartment with him,"I say as I remove the blankets from her face and kiss her forehead.

"Now I get it,"she says as she looks up at me.

The noises from the other room become so loud and we can hear Melanie's screams and moans all the way from here. I'm sure all my neighbours and everyone across the street can hear her too.

"Who would have thought that she's such a screamer,"I say making Kyla hit my chest and scream as she hides her face away from me again.

"Why would you even say that?"she asks in a whiny voice as she cuddles next to me with her face still hidden away from me.

"It's true though. I'm sure everyone else thinks the same and now they think it's me and you,"I say with a laugh."wanna get off too now that you're awake?"

This earns me another slap across my  chest and the hardest glare she could master.

"Don't even think about it, "she says as  she gets off the bed and switches on the mp3 player. The room fills with music playing and we can hardly hear my bestfriend and his girl from the other room apart from the constant screeching of the bed against the wall.

She gets back on the bed and notices me still rubbing on the part she slapped me.

"Still hurts?"she asks with an innocent look on her face.

"Ofcourse it does."

She kisses down my chest as she maintains eye contact. She straddles my hips as she kisses along the part she slapped me making me let out a moan.

"If you're not going to...."I don't get to finish my sentense as she places her fingers on my mouth.

"Who says I won't?"she questions as she archs her eyebrow at me. She kisses down my navel getting lover and kissing down my v line. My breathes are coming in huffs by now as I continue to watch her. She kisses along my v line and lifts my boxers on one side kissing all over my body and teasing me.

"Stop being a tease,"I say as I tug on her hair. I could use some release right now.

She removes my boxers with my help and repositions herself such that she has arched her back. She kisses on my shaft making me jump a little.

"Happy birthday babe,"she says as she finally takes me in her mouth and I let out a moan.

"Yo bro why ain't you picking your phone?"Cameron asks as he storms into my room without knocking.