Chapter 29

Cast members

Sofia Carson as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Elizabeth Gillies  as Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Lili Reinhart as  Stace Roberts

Zac Efron as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Kyla's P.O.V

My pregnancy had started to show like really show that I had changed my wardrobe. I now stuck to baggy t-shirts and shorts. It was only four months and I was already so big. I was kinda worried given that most people didn't start to really show this much at four months. Tyler practically dragged me out of bed this morning seeing that he too  was worried.

We were waiting at the lobby for our appointment when an old woman approched us.

"Hello. How far along are you if you don't mind me asking?"the woman asks as she sits next to us.

"Hello. It's fine.I'm four months along,"I say proudly as I rub on my stomach.

"Congratulations on the twins. I was that big too when I was pregnant with my boys. I bet they will be so adorable just like the both of you, "she says as she picks her bag and heads to the reception desk.

I start panicking almost immediately.

"Why did she say that? Am I that big? Is something wrong?Are we having twins?"I ask Tyler already feeling the stress getting to me.

"Hey babe. Relax. Please calm down. Our appointment is in a few minutes and we can get all our questions answered by the doc,"he says as he rubs my back soothing me.

We wait for a few minutes before we are called in for our appointment but I can't get what the old lady said out of my head. Could it be that I was having twins. I was taking my final exam at the beginning of next year and honestly the pregnancy's timing was a bit off.

I was having a hard time trying to concentrate on my studies and now there's a possibility that I was having twins. How was I supposed to handle that right now?

"Nice to see you again. How have you been doing, "the doc asks as we take our seats.

"Everything's fine but all I want  to really know right now is whether I'm having twins or not,"I ask as tears start forming on my eyes.

The doc slides me the box of kleenex as Tyler holds onto my hand tightly.

"I'll admit you're showing a lot and I'll find that out for you in just a sec,"she says as she walks out of the room.

"Cupcake,we got this. Stop stressing okay?"Tyler asks trying to calm me down.

"How could I not stress. We both know that I've been having a hard time with my pregnancy. I can't wait to see my baby but what about school Tyler. We also have a wedding to plan. And then you have to take over the company at the beginning of the year and now there's  a possibility that I could be having twins. How am I supposed to manage all of that by myself? "I ask as I wipe the tears away from my eyes.

"I told you I got you from the beginning cupcake. And you know mum offered to take care of the wedding all you have to do is say the word. I don't have to take over the business immediately you know that cupcake,"he says as he kisses me managing to shush me up even though just a little.