Goodbye

Just like that?

"Your dish is discussing as ever"

You sat at him, eyes half lidded eye boring at him

"Heh, don't be like that. You can barely stand on your feet after tasting my dish, you sure does talk big. (Nick name)"

He said, smiling at you.

But that is not the smile you used to get form him. He changed.

You felt your eyes widen and watering, legs trembling and struggling to stand up. Half of it was because of his cooking, it has always been like this because of his cross-knife skills. Half of it because you knew what was coming.

"You.... So that's it?"

You panted in disbelief

"You are throwing away our relationship for that? just like that?"

You manage to respond, eyelids threatening to close as you as starting to loose your consciousness.

But you can't let it end like this.

"Well, There is no need for me of you, I already got what I wanted"

He stated, referring to the 'Yukihira' knife coming form the one who taught you two how to cook.

You gulp, heart aching.

"I... I take that.. that you used me"

You utter in disbelief.

"Of course, Thank you for arranging everything for me, I even got this knife thanks to you luring to me"

That trigger something inside you

"Get out"

No, please stay

"Get the hell out of here"

No stay, tell me this is all a lie, a prank.

"You fucking arrogant... I don't ever want to see your face, nor ever taste your cooking"

Please, can someone tell you he wasn't actually planing to

"Sure"

He replied, eyes shining on something you never seen on his before.

"You're not even worthy of tasting my dish after all"

He added, making you look at him wide eyes.

leave you.

"The only thing I have to do next is to proceed to the next plan"

He added once again as he turn his back into you, not even thinking twice about leaving you and the years you two have spent.

Wow,

He didn't even think twice about leaving you as he proceed to conquer the world of gourmet.

You finally fall on your knees as soon as you heard the sound of the door closing. Then you started crying, hands clenching the part of shirt where your heart is, as if trying to ease out the pain of heart break.

Asahi,

I love you.

But then you glare at nothing as black dots starting to appear on your vision, feeling light all of a sudden.

But fuck you.

You swear to yourself, one day, his name won't make you smile nor flutter your heart anymore, even if you die trying.

I really do love Saiba/Nakiri Asahi

A few spoiler ahead if you haven't watched the latest season or manga