Hey

My heart and Your heart as very, very old friends

"Dang"

You mumble under your breath as you pant

"I shouldn't have agree with those dumbass that the best way to get to the cabin is going through the forest"

You hiss as you shove another bush on your way.

oh, and add the fact that you are only wearing your swimsuit because thought it would be great to pick it up and git it to another person not knowing it was your. She was the one who give it to you.

"Fuck"

You curse out loud as you stumble on a tree root.

"Fucking shit"

You said, picking up yourself from the ground, not knowing someone was currently looking at you

Your eyes meet as you look up with a frown on your face. You both seems to stop on what you are doing, he was leading against the wall with a blank expression on his face, same goes as your.

"What"

You growl at him

Pushing yourself off the ground, you hear him let out a laugh

"Still clumsy as ever. (nick name)"

"Don't call me th-that"

You said, but end up shivering from the cold, it was midnight after all.

There was a silence after that, and you took it as a chance to turn around and leave, the others must be looking for you.

"Here"

He toss you his.. shirt

"Thanks but no thanks"

You toss it back into him

throb 

"Awe, come on don't be like that."

He smiled at you

"We're still friends after all"

He stated, 

You give him a smirk

throb

"No"

You smile at him

"We just became strangers who knew each other too well"

You said with a sigh as you try to cover up your shivering

"That's what happened from the moment you step out of my door. Asahi"

You turn your back at him, 

Completely missing the way his hand curl into a fist.

You don't get it

"It's sad"

You added, walking away from him

You don't get it (Your name)

"but life is full of sudden goodbyes"

The hardest thing he ever do was to walk away still loving you.

His fist meet the wall beside him.

You on the other hand was walking, heart throbbing like shit, making you gently pat your chest.

Though you saw this coming, it still hurt. But you need this, you need him out of your live.

Suddenly it was hard to breath again, you pant, how clutching your chest as you are short of breath, you fall on your knees. Eyes starting to water as you're starting to feel like shit.

It hurts,

You thought as you gasp for air

This is worst than heart break, it felt like your  heart is tearing apart.

You thought, black dots starting to appear on you vision as tears are now falling from your eyes.

Shit

"(First name)?"

You heard a familiar voice 

"hel...p... me"

You gasp out, before everything went black.

No one saw you on the following days.