Stanley Uris

A scream echoed through the sewer tunnels.

"Stanley!" Eddie yelled. "Oh shit." Eddie splashed into the water. "Greywater." Eddie pulled your hand through the tunnels, running towards the noise. You placed a hand on the rough walls, trying to keep your balance. The cut on your stomach was stinging and you winced but Eddie didn't realise, so you just kept walking.

Another scream pierced through the tunnels.

"Stan"

"Fuck my flashlight!" Eddie yelled, letting go of your hand and splashing around in the water trying to find his flashlight. You put your hands into the water, feeling for the light. Your fingers brushed on a large, smooth surface. You picked it up- the flashlight. But you looked at it. It wasn't a flashlight. It was a skull. You shrieked, dropping it into the water. Eddie found his flashlight and ran into an entrance.

"Stanley where are you?"

"Oh my God Stanley!"

"Stan!"

"What the fuck is that?"

There was a woman with dark hair, her mouth was open and her teeth had sunken into Stan's face. No. Not Stan. You ran towards the creature- the woman. No. It was just your father. You felt the warmth tickle through your veins and the woman turned into its clown form. The boys started screaming and your father growled at you. He fled down a dark tunnel.

No. He wasn't getting away this easy. You look back and see the boys all crowded around Stanley. They were fine.

To needed to finish this.