Library

You and Eddie arrived at the library, walking in the front door. You entered the familiar building- it hadn't changed. You remembered that you used to come here when you were younger and you would read all the books on Old Derry. Your father had insisted that you research the town- he had hoped you would take over his job and, therefore, need to know all about Derry and its dirty little secrets. But secretly, you used to read the fictional stories too- the kind with heroes fighting monsters- because they were so much more interesting.

Eddie left your side and ran forwards, you looked towards him, worried, and saw Mike on the floor, a body on his left and a pile of vomit on his right. Eddie gagged, turning back towards you and reaching for his inhaler. Beverly screamed.

"Are you alright?" Ben asked Mike, raising a hand to help him up.

"No I'm not fucking alright. I just killed a guy." Richie responded, holding his stomach and gesturing to the dead man on the floor.

"I- I was talking to Mike." Ben said quietly.

Richie walked over to you and Eddie and pulled you into a hug. It caught you by surprise but you embraced him. His much larger and taller form drowned you but you wrapped your arms around him nonetheless. You could feel the fear in him so you lightly stroked his back and felt him breathing calm. He pulled away from the hug and nodded at you, a grateful smile on his face.

"Where's Bill?"

You turned, scanning the room. "He's not with us." You replied.

"Shit." Ben said.

"Y/N, call him." Mike said, gesturing to his phone, standing up.

The phone rang twice before it was picked up. Bill sounded out of breath and was stuttering. You couldn't make out what he was saying- he was stuttering and panting.

"I'm going to kill It, Y/N." You heard him say. You inhaled a sharp breath as you understood his words.

"Bill no. Bill please! No don't go there alon-" the phone cut off.
"Shit." You said, handing Mike the phone. "He's going to Neibolt. Alone." You told the Losers, pacing up and down the aisle. Eddie's hands lightly grasped your arms, holding you still. Your eyes met his soft, brown eyes and you instantly felt relaxed.
"Guys we have to go and get him." You told them.

Updated: May 16th 2020