Restaurant

You had been riding your motorcycle for the past 4 hours now and were getting tired when you saw a sign: "Welcome To Derry." You were home. A jolt of electricity- excitement and nerves soared through your body.

Mike had said to meet at the Chinese restaurant- The Jade something. You didn't really listen, but Derry was a small town, it couldn't be that hard to find a Chinese restaurant.

You pulled up at the restaurant car park, putting your brakes down on your bike. You took your helmet off, allowing you H/C hair flow down. You took out a packet of cigarettes and lit one, placing it in your mouth. You inhaled and the smoke filled the air around you. You looked around the car park and saw a car pull up and a man step out. He had dark hair and wore glasses that made his eyes look bigger.

Richie.

"Hey Trashmouth!" You yelled, catching his attention. He began to walk over to you. He had a confused look on his face and looked you up and down.

"Y/N?" He asked, you nodding in response. "You're hotter!" He said, laughing and pulling you into a hug.

—————————————————

You watched Richie whack a gong, a loud noise echoing.

"This meeting of the Losers club has officially begun." Richie stated. You giggled at him. There was a table in front of you with 8 chairs around it.

"Ha- Look at these guys." A man with a red jacket and dark hair said, pointing at you.

"Ben" Richie whispered, pointing to the muscular man next to you- Ben.

"Y/N" Richie whispered again, this time pointing at you. The man in the red jacket looked shocked as he looked you up and down. He reached into his jacket and pulled out an inhaler and began using it. You gasped.

Eddie.

"Hiya Eddie." You said to him.

"Hey Y/N. Y-You look lovely." Eddie replied.

—————————————————

"So wait, Eddie, you got married?" Richie asked, laughing.

"Yeah, why's that so fucking funny dickwad?" Eddie replied, causing you to look down. It's been almost 3 decades Y/N. You can't be jealous. You should be happy for him.

"What? To like a woman? That isn't Y/N?" Richie said, causing both, you and Eddie to turn the colour of Eddie's jacket.

"Fuck you bro." He said, smirking lightly at you.

"Fuck you!" Richie replied.

"Trashmouth, you married?" Bill asked, cutting in.

"There's no way Richie's married!" Beverly exclaimed.

"No. I got married." Richie said, nodding at them.

"Richie I don't believe it." Beverly told him, picking up some food with her chopsticks.

"When?" Eddie asked. You looked at Beverly and rolled your eyes- they hadn't changed.

"Did you not hear this? You didn't know I got married?" Richie asked Eddie.

"No" Eddie replied. You took a sip from your glass.

"What no. Me and your Mom are very very happy right now" Richie said, causing you and Bill to spit out your drinks.

"He totally fell for it." Richie said over everyone's laughter.

"Fuck you." Eddie said, going to stand up. You placed your hand on his thigh and said,

"Eddie. Relax, he's just being a Trashmouth." You removed your hand as he reached for his inhaler.

"She- sometimes, she'll put her arm around me and she whisper to me- she'll go..." Richie said, doing a Jabba the Hutt impression.

"We all get it, my Mom was a great big fat person. Hilarious! Hysterical!" Eddie responded, rolling his eyes.

"Hey Mike, want another glass of water?" You asked him, standing to reach the jug.

"Sure Y/N, thank you." He replied as your poured.

"Could I have some too please Y/N?" Richie asked. He glanced at your hand and noticed your tattoo on your right pinkie. "Y/N? What's that on your pinkie?" He asked, smirking.

"Fuck you Richie." You whispered.

"What- what is it?" Eddie asked. You sat back in your seat next to him, showing him your pinkie. He saw the words written were the same that were on his cast 27 years ago:

Lover/Loser

"You got that tattooed?" He asked, softly, smiling at you.

"Yeah. Yeah I did." You replied, turning your attention back to the conversation the rest of the Losers were having.

"Leave him alone- you're embarrassing him." Beverly told Richie.

"Hey, alright please. Is Stanley coming or what?" Ben asked, gesturing to the empty chair beside you.

"Stan." Eddie said.

You turned to look at the empty chair.

Stan.

You thought back to that month in the cistern. That light. What it showed you. No. That couldn't be right.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" A voice snapped you out of your thoughts, Mike. You nodded.

"Please tell me you ended up becoming a doctor, Eds." Beverly asked Eddie.

"Uh- I ended up becoming a risk analyst." Eddie said, placing his glass on the table.

"Oh, that sounds really interesting, what does that entail?" Richie asked Eddie, folding his arms.

"Yeah, so I work for like a big insurance firm and-"

Richie's head was tilted back and he was snoring. You all burst out laughing.

"Fuck you dude. Fuck you." Eddie said.

"Was this job invented before fun?" Richie asked.

"Oh that's so not funny." Eddie said.

"It is funny." You said to Eddie, causing him to look a little sad.

"What the fuck are you laughing at." Eddie said to Ben.

"I propose a toast, to the Losers." Beverly said, cutting off their argument.

You didn't raise your glass. Something was wrong. Stan. You looked at his empty chair.

"I'm gonna go outside for some fresh air." You told the Losers.

"Y/N, do you want me to come with you?" Eddie asked, a concerned look on his face.

"I'm fine. Thank you Eddie."

Updated May 10th 2020