Chapter 6: They Don't Love You

~Summer Break~

~Kid's P.O.V~

(Y/N) was so generous over this year.

How can she not have a boyfriend? I say, I see her get flowers EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! I can't handle it. I need to see my father.

"Lord Death. I need to ask you something." I say poking my head in from the door to his room. "Yes Kid?" He said turning off the mirror. "What makes (Y/N) so perfect? Everybody loves her. Why?" I say walking to my throne.

"People like her because she is nice and doesn't overreact over symmetry." He answered. I jump from my seat. "Excuse me!? Are you mocking me?!" I say trying to hit him. "Kid. Are you jealous? You seem to like her." Patty said leaning on my throne. "Yeah Kid. You even told us to leave when you were with her." Liz also explained.

"Father. I also have another question. Why do you make her live with Soul and not me?" I ask going back to my throne. "Well. You know Soul hasn't been very kind lately. So I thought I'd invite a girl to live with him would make him more nicer." He explained.

"Well it sure is working." I mumble. "But how come whenever I'm with her Soul acts weird?" I say pointing it out. "Well. You will have to figure that out yourself. Bye Kid!" Lord Death said pushing me, Patty, and Liz out of the room.

"Hey!" I yell as he closes the doors. "What the hell." I mumble to myself. I turn and see Soul and (Y/N) next to eachother. They both smile and wave. At. The. Exact. Same. Time. That's creepy as hell.

"Hi. Can I ask you something Soul?".I say coming to them. "You just did." Soul said quoting (Y/N). "No seriously." I say like it was with (Y/N).  (Y/N) let go of Soul's hand and said, "I will leave you two alone." She started walking off. "So watcha need Kid." Soul said putting his hands in his pocket.

I shove him to the wall. "Don't you dare try to kiss (Y/N)!" I yell at him. "Wh-what?! What are you talking about Kid?" Soul says. "I know you like her but she likes me." I lie. "R-really?" He asks believing me.

~Soul's P.O.V~

"I know you like her. But she likes me." Kid states. My whole world stops. '(Y/N) likes....... Kid? Impossible!' I think to myself. "R-really?" I say quite worried. "Yes." Kid says nodding. He lets go of me and walks away smirking. "Was he lying?" I ask myself. "Kid doesn't lie." I look down. Do I have to except this fate?

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

Well since Soul and Kid are talking I will go to Black Star and Tsubaki. I walk to where they are but it was just Tsubaki and Maka. I hate Maka.

"Hi (Y/N)! Come over here!" Tsubaki exclaims waving her hand. I walk over avoiding eye contact with Maka. "So Maka was telling me that you slept with Soul last night." Tsubaki said with Maka widening her eyes.

"Well. He does only have one bed and we both need to sleep." I explain. Maka's eyes go back to normal. Ha, she thought we, ha. "Can I talk to Maka alone?" I ask. Tsubaki nods and leaves.

"What do you want you son of a bitch." Maka glares at me. "I need to know why you don't want me being with Soul." I ask her nicely. "I don't want your grubby little hands touching my Soul's body. He is my partner." She yells. That's what she thinks? She thinks I'm going to take Soul away from her?

"Maka. I am not going to take Soul away from you. He only will work with you, we already tried." I said looking at her. "You tried!?" She yelled. "Yeah. He wanted to see if we would work." I answer trying to get out of her grip.

~Soul's P.O.V~

I walk away from Kid and to the front of the school. I was about turn the corner when I hear yelling. "He hates you (Y/N)! He will only be my partner!" A voice screamed. That sounded like Maka.

"I don't wanna take Soul away from you. For. The. Last. TIME!!!" Another voice yelled along with a boom. I peek my head around the corner and see Maka on the ground with blood on her face. (Y/N) turned into some kind of weapon demon thing. I thought she was a miester.

I can't watch my two favorite people fight right in front of me. I run around the corner to Maka. "Maka? Are you okay?" I ask panicing. She gets up. "Come on Soul." She said grabbing my hand. I pull my hand away from hers.

"Soul! We need to stop her!" Maka yells putting her hand out again. I decline again and run to (Y/N). "(Y/N)! Stop! Calm down!" I yell at her. She forms back to herself and falls to the ground.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" I yell running to her.

No answer.

"(Y/N)?"

No answer.

"Maka! Did you take her soul?!" I yell at Maka. She backs up. "Ma-maybe." She stutters. My eyes go wide. "Maka! For now I hate you!" I yell at her face picking up the lifeless body of (Y/N). I leave Maka there tearing up not feeling bad. I hate her.

I bring (Y/N) back home and lay her on the bed. "I love you (Y/N). Don't think I hate you." I whisper turning off the light. Once I close the door I hear screaming. I slam tlhe door open and see (Y/N) laying on the ground with her soul hovering over her body in human form.

"(Y-Y/N)?"

Sorry for the long chapter. So much in mind.