Chapter 15: I Missed You

Hey! I'm not going to be uploading tomorrow, Tuesday, Wendsday, Friday, and Saturday. Midterms is the reason. And Friday and Saturday I'm going to Daytona. So. I will try to upload next Sunday or Thursday. Anyways, to the chapter!
--------------------------------------------------------

~Soul's P.O.V~

"Come on boots. I'm hungry." I say pulling (Y/N) up. She looks at me.

"Why Ino?" She says. I look away from her. I hate that name. She laughs a little.

"Okay. Let's go tell Maka." (Y/N) says following me to the kitchen.

Maka looks in our direction. She waves and turns back to the oven.

"Hey. Whatcha need?" She says.

"What are you doing Maka?" (Y/N) asks bending down next to her looking at the oven. (Y/N) gasps and jumps up.

"Cookies! Cookies! Cookies!" She cheers to a Congo line beat. I laugh a little at her.

"Maka. We're hungry." I say stop laughing.

"What do you want?" She asks taking out the cookies and putting on the counter. (Y/N) goes to take one but burns her finger.

"OW! GODAMNIT! THAT FUCKING HURT!" She yells. I laugh like crazy. I laugh so hard I fall back.

(Y/N) whimpers and sucks on her finger. Maka takes her finger and puts in under cold water.

"Now (Y/N) don't touch the tray when I just take it out." Maka scolds. (Y/N) looks up at her.

"Sorry. I just really want a cookie." She mumbles. Maka opens the fridge and starts suggesting what to eat for dinner.

"There's chicken. Want chicken?" She asks looking at (Y/N). (Y/N) shrugs.

"What about a soul? Those are REALLY good." I suggest. (Y/N) looks at me.

"I've never had one. Ghost-" (Y/N) cut herself off there. Maka comes at me with a book.

"No. Maka!" I say scooting back. Maka hits me with the book.

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

Maka hit Soul with a book while I'm standing here thinking about the death of my partner. Ghost........ I try to hide my tears from Soul and Maka.

Maka comes to me. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" She asks me. That's it. I can't hold it back anymore. I burst out crying. Maka trys to calm me down but it doesn't work.

I stop crying and walk to the front door. "I'm gonna go out. I'll be home at 10." I mumble leaving.

~Time skip brought to you by a bookworm meister~

"I miss you Ghost....." I think to myself walking to the flower shop. I pick a bouquet ("bow-cet"? You mean "bow-cay"? *Cry laughing*) of white lilies.

"Would you like this in a vase or wrapped?" The lady asked.

"Wrapped would be nice." I kindly say.

"Who is this for? A wedding, your boyfriend?" She asks wrapping the flowers.

"Actually, my best friend is dead." I say paying her. She looks at me sad.

"I'm so sorry for your lost." She says. I nod looking down.

"Well. Bye." I say waving at her. She waves back.

~Time skip again by a zombie teacher~

I walk up to the entrance of Hook Cemetery and sigh.