Chapter 32: Pranking Shima

So. That's Sasuke. So Fucking cute right?! If the picture doesn't work then search him as a kid.

~Your P.O.V~

"(Y/N). I need some help here." Soul called. I get up from reading my book and see what he needs. He's always needing help with things. I babysitted babies all the time and I know what to do.

"What is it now Soul." I ask walking into the nursery room. He points at a cup of water.

"What. Its water. Where's Suigetsu?" (By the way pronounced Sue-we-get-sue) Soul points at the glass of water again.

"Yeah. It's water. Now where is he?" I ask getting a little irritated.

"Suigetsu IS the water." Soul says still pointing at it. I look at him like he's crazy.

~Soul's P.O.V~

(Y/N) stares at me like I'm crazy. I'm serious. Suigetsu transported into water. Was I seeing things? No. I wasn't.

"Soul. Suigetsu can't-!" She says falling back scared of the baby poking it's head through the glass.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" She screams. I laugh at her.

"Soul. Is this real." She asks getting up. I nod still laughing.

(Your phone ringtone when someone is calling you)

She walks out of the room to answer the phone. Hahaha. Wow. Nice one Suigetsu.

~your P.O.V~

I look at the caller ID. It was Alexa. I answer her and walk to the couch.

"Sup?" She asks/says on the phone.

"Hey."

"Can me, Shima, and Sasuke come over?"

"Yeah. Oh! And I want to tell you something."

"What."

"Suigetsu can change into water."

"What!?"

"Yeah."

"Well then. Sasuke has this strange thing in him."

"What is it?"

"I don't know but he is really connected to our cats."

"Aw."

"Yeah."

"I think Suigetsu has that thing too."

"Okay. See you soon." She says as I heard a beep.

~Alexa's P.O.V~

"Shima! I need you." I call out. He walks in lazily.

"Whaaaaaaat."

"You okay?"

"Meh. I just woke up. What do you want."

"We're going to (Y/N) and Soul's house. Also my little Sasuke~" I say picking up Sasuke from the ground playing on the carpet.

"Mama!" He says. So. Cute! I squeal at his cuteness.

"Hey Alexa. I have a question."

"What."

"Who is the father of him? I never met him."

"Come on let's go!" I say grabbing the baby bag and walking out the door with Sasuke. I hear Shima sigh.

~Later~

~your P.O.V~

Ding Dong~