five

monday, january 6th, 2020.

as they continued the lab, kelsey and daniel talked throughout most of it; christina and tate doing the lab.

"so, what's the matter with corbyn?" kelsey asked, referring to corbyn's tweet.

daniel sighed looking at his friend. "why does everyone keep asking me that, like i'm supposed to know." daniel said looking at the progress from chris and tate.

"because, you are the closest to him besides jack. and we obviously can't ask him." kelsey laughed.

"he didn't tell me anything so i wouldn't know, i haven't talked to him at all this morning.

kelsey then looked at daniel laughing at him. daniel looked back at her confused from her sudden laughter.

"what?" daniel asked, the confusion laced through his voice.

"you're so oblivious." kelsey mumbled, paying attention to girlfriend as she was asking for it.

"do you want a bite, we finished the first two smores." christina smiled leaning into her girlfriend.

"sure," kelsey spoke as she took a bite out if the smore. christina giggled, leaning off if her girlfriend and turning to daniel.

"do you want one dani?" christina questioned nicely to her friend.

"no i'm good." daniel shrugged looking back at kelsey.

"if i'm so oblivious, then tell me what it is." daniel complained to the blonde girl.

kelsey sighed, looking at daniel. "open your phone."

"what, why?" daniel questioned the blonde girl with a messy bun.

"if you want to know why, then i need to show you." kelsey giggled.

daniel proceeded to take his phone out of his back pocket, opening it and handing it to the girl.

she went through his phone, searching for a certain app, proceeding to open the app and handing daniel back his phone.

daniel looked down at his phone, looking at what the girl was trying to get him to notice.

she had opened his twitter showing a tweet corbyn had made, not long before.

he read in his head the tweet saying "i'm sad now :( he didn't give me one like he usually does".

"okay, so why is he sad." daniel said, looking at some the replies.

"again, your really oblivious." kelsey sighed dramatically.

"look at the tweet, it says he. and he said 'he didn't give me one, like he usually does.' he's saying, you didn't give him one of your daily kisses like you usually do."

£

corbyn sat in his next class, calculus, along with mariah, jack, and adelaine.

it was almost the end of the class period, the class practically doing nothing. corbyn sat in his seat, almost miserably, playing with his pencil.

"what was your tweet about." mariah whispered to her blonde best friend.

"it was nothing." corbyn mumbled continuing to play with his pencil.

"obviously it was, corbs. what's the matter bebe?" she said grabbing her best friend's hand.

"it's just, as stupid as it sounds, daniel didn't give me one of my kisses today. it just, it gets my day going you know." corbyn pouted. "it just makes me happy."

"i know how you feel baby, just talk to him. tell him he needs to start your day with happiness, or, i will tell him by beating his ass." she whipspered causing corbyn to giggle.

"right, because you can beat up football player daniel seavey, with a six pack an mountain muscles." corbyn giggled quietly.

"i can do whatever i put my mind to." she winked at the boy, as the bell rung signalling lunch.

------
*unedited*

[small and short, sry if it sucks🥺 it was kinda rushed, much love -jayda <3. ]