fifteen

saturday, january 11th, 2020.

at the end of the night, zach ended up taking sierra home as jonah and mauve took the drunk couple; jack and adelaine home. mariah rode with christina and kelsey who took themselves to their shared house; along with tate.

daniel now sat in his bed, corbyn clinging to his side in a deep sleep. the sun shined through the window blinds, the rays making yellow lines on the white comforter that lay on the queen sized bed.

the elder sighed, leaning his head back on the pillow as he let his eyes flutter closed in peace; awaiting for the younger blonde to wake up. daniel then let his eye squint open as he heard corbyn let out a whimper like groan.

corbyn sighed, stretching his body before letting his limbs go limp onto the bed from soreness and tightness in his mumbles. his eyes widened at the feeling of his head of someone's chest, sitting up at quick pace and rubbing his eyes.

"oh um, hi dani." corbyn mumbled highly, anxiety flowing through his veins as his mind was cloudy from not many memories of the night before.

he quickly looked around at his surroundings, taking in the familiar room realizing he was at daniel's house and in daniel's room. "what happened last night." corbyn groaned with a whine, placing his fingers along his temples and rubbing at the flesh.

"a lot." the blue eyed boy sighed, turning on his side as he stared at his closet.

daniel stepped out of his bed, letting his feet hit the floor before running his hand through his hair. corbyn stared at the elder who stood shirtless, his back muscles flexing making corbyn flustered.

corbyn was the next to step out of the bed, looking down at his appearance and noticing the sweatpants that were definitely not his and most likely belonged to daniel. he still had on his tube top, the material hanging loosely on his chest.

"can i burrow a shirt or a sweatshirt." corbyn questioned shyly, turning to face the elder boy who seemed to be slipping a t-shirt over his muscular body that was taken from his closet.

"yeah, of course." he replied, slipping off a pastel yellow sweatshirt from a hanger and handing it to the slimmer blonde.

"thanks." corbyn nodded his head, slipping the hoodie over his small frame before rubbing his head again.

"i should probably get you something to eat and something to deal with your hangover."

"right. and do you think you can tell me what went on last night." the platinum blonde tilted his head, making sweater paws with the sleeves. "of course."

£

as soon as they got downstairs, daniel ended up making himself coffee and giving corbyn aspirin and water to deal with hangover. he made a corbyn a bagel with nothing but butter on it to help him deal with his unsettled stomach.

"so about last night," the younger mumbled off, knowing the conversation would be awkward and he needed to get over with. he didn't know how bad he was as a drunk because it almost never happened.

"what happened? or, what did i do?" he added, mumbling as he sat next to daniel.

"you were definitely a crazy drunk." daniel chuckled, taking a sip of coffee from his mug leaving a blushing corbyn. "well to start, you showed up these girls who were 'hitting on me'. and to do that you kissed me- made out with me and gave me a lap dance. and you tried to give me a blow job." daniel shrugged, leaving the other completely flustered and embarrassed.

"oh god, i'm so sorry." the teal eyed boy sighed, blushing heavily as he hid his face in the crease of this elbow. "i wish i could take it back." he murmured.

"it's all good." the older boy chuckled. "well, pushing that aside; you should probably get home. i'm sure your parents are worried." daniel sighed after finishing his coffee.

"yeah, let me get my phone. i'll text jack to pick me up." corbyn spoke getting up from his seat, his face still heated up from the embarrassment he had experienced.

and by the middle of the day, jack came to pick corbyn up, taking him home after daniel had delt with the hungover boy.

------
*unedited*

[short and pointless filler :3 much love -jayda <3. ]