Hospital visits and the mall.

"Harry, what if your mom doesn't like me? My mom never like Niall until recently so we could never hang out and-" Harry cuts my rambling off by putting his hand over my mouth.

"My mum will love you. Besides, I don't care what she thinks of you." Harry smiles and opens his car door, and I take that as a cue to do the same.

It's been two weeks since the night I met Harry and this is the first time that I'm back at his house since then. His mom says she wants to meet the girl who's spending so much time with her son.

I follow him up the front steps and when he opens the door he drops his jacket onto the floor. I sigh and pick it up, putting it on the coat rack with mine.

"Mum, I'm home." Harry yells and a woman's voice yells back, telling him she's in the living room.

I slowly walk behind him as we go to greet his mom, and my nerves double when I see someone else in the living room as well.

"Gemma, why are you here?" Harry asks and the girl looks over at us.

"Because thanksgiving is in three days and I have time off school?" She says like it's the most obvious thing in the world and Harry shrugs before pulling her into a bone crushing hug.

"Harry, aren't you going to introduce your friend?" His mother says, smiling at me.

"I was getting to that. Mum, Gemma, this is Ariana. Ariana, this is my older sister Gemma, and my mum." Harry waves his hands back and forth and I smile at the two women.

"You can call me Anne, dear. It's so nice to finally meet you. Harry has been talking non stop about how great you are." Anne smiles at Harry, earning a glare in return.

"Mum, we're going outside." Harry says and gets our jackets before taking me to the back yard. We sit on a swing and I lay down, putting my head in Harry's lap.

"How was school?" Harry asks, brushing my hair with his fingers.

"Are we really going to make small talk?" I laugh and close my eyes, putting my feet on the swing's arm rest.

"Yeah, no. That was a bit awkward." He laughs, making me smile.

"I have a question." I say looking up at him. He nods and looks down at me, making eye contact. "Why did you move here?" I ask and he closes his eyes, shaking his head.

"I was a bad person, Ariana." Harry says and I sit up, raising an eyebrow at him. He looks at me and starts laughing, making me cross my arms. "I was kidding!"

"That's not funny." I pout and pull out my cigarettes. I offer one to Harry and he thanks me, taking it from the pack.

"I'm just messing with you, Ari. I just wanted to be with my mum and Gemma." He lights his cigarette and lets me use his lighter.

We spend most of the night on the swing, only going inside for dinner. By the time 11 rolls around Harry and I had probably woken half the neighborhood by laughing so hard, and I feel like I have abs of steel at this point.

"I should probably get you home." Harry sighs and stands up, waiting for me to do the same.

"But I'm having fun." I whine, pouting as he pulls me back through his house. His mom and sister walk to the door with us and I walk out first, Harry coming out behind me.

"It was so nice meeting you, love. I hope to see more of you." Anne says and pulls me into a hug, to which I graciously return.

"It was wonderful meeting you too, Anne. Harry will have to bring me around more." I smile when he agrees and Gemma pulls me into a hug as well.