You're fine.

"Put that on the kitchen floor, please." I say to one of the movers bringing a cardboard box into the house.

Harry and I are moving into the brick house and I couldn't be happier. Harry walks in, a  box in each arm. He smiles at me and goes to our bedroom, disappearing for a few seconds before coming back to me and putting his hands on my shoulder.

"We're gonna need some food. You shop while we finish unloading?" Harry suggests and I nod, thankful for being able to do something today.

I grab my purse and my keys, kissing Harry on the cheek on the way out of the door.

My belly is getting bigger everyday and to be completely honest I'm nervous to go back to school on Monday. In the last week of spring break my little girl has gotten so much bigger and as happy as that makes me, it scares me. But, people are going to find out sooner or later, and I'll deal with it.

I get in my car and drive the relativity short distance between our house and the grocery store. A cart gets pushed around for an hour, getting filled with food. Bye the time I'm done I'm 100 dollars deep and shoveling bags into the trunk.

I drive back home and turn off the car, pulling the keys out of the ignition.

I stare at the front door and smile, rubbing my stomach. As beautiful as the house was Harry and I agreed to rent it, not knowing how long we'll actually stay in town.

After a few minutes I sigh and get out of front seat, popping the trunk with the remote as I walk to it. I grab two bags in each hand and walk up the steps, careful not to trip on the concrete stairs.

I kick the door lightly after failing at opening the door. Harry appears about thirty seconds later and I smile, walking past him and putting the four bags on the counter.

By the time I'm walking back into the living room Harry is pushing the front door closed, both of his hands full with bags. I shake my head and chuckle, taking a few from his hands and putting them with the others.

"What'd you get?" He asks, digging into one of the bags and pulling out a bunch of bananas.

"I got a lot of fruit and vegetables, some meat, pasta, random stuff." I smile and start unloading bags, putting things in the pantry and fridge.

With Harry's help I'm done within ten minutes and I'm kicking off my shoes, sliding into bed. It's been a long day and honestly I just want to sleep.

|Following Monday|

"Ariana, come on! We're going to be late." Harry calls from the front door and I sigh, looking at myself in the mirror. My bump is clear in this outfit, and I force myself to walk out of the room before I can change.

"Sorry." I say and sling my backpack over my shoulder, following him outside and into the spring morning.

The car ride is silent, both of us obviously stressing over today. Everyone's going to know once they see us and to be honest I'm about to throw up.

I'm terrified of what people are going to say and do.

"Harry, can we just skip today?" I ask quietly as we sit in the parking lot. I look away from my friends and turn my eyes toward Harry, who's staring ahead.

"We can do this." He says softly, drawing circles on the back of my hand with his thumb. I pull away from his hand and open my door, kicking my feet out and seeing them on the ground. Once Harry starts getting out I do the same, one hand resting on my stomach as he puts his arm around my shoulder.

We start walking and people's normal, short glances turn into widening eyes and stares. I smile lightly at a few people and lean into Harry, refusing to let them get to me. We walk straight to psychology and sit in our seats, getting awkward looks from other students seeing as we're ten minutes early. Harry and I normally aren't in class until the tardy bell rings.