Alert the media!

|3 months later|

"How long do you think you're going to be able to keep this from everyone, Ariana? You're already starting to show and it wont be long before people catch on." My mom says to me, taking a sip of her tea afterwards.

My mom and I have just started to make up since she first found out. My dad on the other hand hasn't come around yet, and honestly I don't know if he ever will.

"I'm not keeping it from anyone. People are going to notice, and if or when they ask I'll tell the truth. I'm not keeping my baby hidden away."

"Your father and I really wish you'd be more serious about this. Have you considered... you know, getting rid of it?" My blood begins to boil as i look at her, the look on her face showing that she doesn't understand the meaning of what she just asked.

"Get rid of it? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I say, putting my tea down.

"Ariana, calm down. You know what I mean. There's abortion clinics in the city over and I'll even drive you so Harry doesn't have to." My mom says and I look at her, tears forming in my eyes.

"You want me to kill my baby?"

"If it means you can live your life. Your grandmother never gave me that option and I want you to know you can." Everything she says makes my blood boil even more, my heart thumping in my chest as I stand up.

"You wanted to kill Louis? Or me? Both? What kind of a monster are you?" I scream and grab my purse, running out the front door of my old home. I walk down the street, pushing my sleeves up in the slightly warm air.

I end up walking into town, and I see a baby store down the road. I pull my phone out and dial Harry's number.

"Are you guys done already?" Harry says and I scoff.

"Yeah. She's lucky if I ever forgive her. I just walked into town, could you pick me up at the little baby store on Main Street?" I ask, walking into the shop and smiling at everything.

"Of course. Don't shop too much because I want to help. I'll be there in ten minutes." He says and hangs up, so I put my phone in my purse, saying hi to the cashier.

"Hello, dear. Can I help you with anything?" She asks and I nod.

"Yes, actually. Do you have any children?" I ask and she smiles widely, nodding.

"Four. All precious little devils." I laugh at her statement and sit in a chair that the store placed against the wall.

"How young were you when you had your first baby?" I ask, and she smiles, walking over and sitting next to me.

"I was 17. How old will you be when your baby is born?" She asks and I look down, fiddling with my fingers.

"18. I'm still in high school and I'm afraid of what people will think when they start noticing." I tell her, smiling when she grabs my hands in hers.

"Sweetie, you can't let anyone's opinion falter the love you have for you baby. This little girl or boy is going to cause some difficulty for you at school but don't let it get to you. At the end of the day it's just mommy, daddy, and baby; no matter how much you get stared at." She laughs and the bell rings, signaling someone coming into the store.

I look up at and see Harry walking in, his hands in his pocket.

He smiles at me and kisses my on the cheek, then smiles at the woman.

"Is this the daddy?" She asks and I nod, making her gasp and look between us. "You're going to have such a beautiful family."

Harry smiles and I do the same, until I hear a crash in the back of the store. "What was that?"