Rei and Meliodas

"Oh, give me a break!" Hawk yelled as he, Meliodas, Rei, and Elizabeth fell down the steep cliff. The knight responsible was none other than Sir Triggo. His victorious grin plastered on his face as he got a good look at his handy work.

"Oopsy, I forgot to confirm whether or not they were the people named in the report," he said with no remorse. "Conclusion, three individuals of unknown origin, dead. What do you think, men? That sound about right?"

The knights started to worry. "But, sir, Allioni is still under the cliff," one informed him.

"Well then simply put four fatalities in the report."

"But you can't, Sir Triggo, that's too far even for you," another knight pointed out.  

Triggo glared at the men. "How about eight fatalities instead," he sneered.

"No, you don't need to do that forgive us," the first knight trembled. Suddenly, two figures jumped up from the cliff. Meliodas and Rei landed on their feet. One carrying Elizabeth and Hawk and the other carrying Alioni. Well, Rei dropped him once they landed.

"Look, it's Alioni!" the first knight cheered.

Sir Triggo glared at the duo. "You there, how dare you survive without my say so. I shall not be revising my death tally conclusion," he said.

"Who asked you to anyway?" Hawk seethed.

Meliodas didn't take his eyes away from Sir Triggo as he asked Elizabeth, "Hey, are you awake?"

Elizabeth was still cludging onto him. "Oh, yes."

"Ok, when I signal to you run into the forest, got it?"

"All right."

Meliodas set her down while looking at Rei. "Rei..."

"I know," she replied.

Sir Triggo was getting annoyed with them. He just wanted their heads on a spike. "Tell me," he began as he scanned the trio, "which one of them would you believe to be a member of the Seven Deadly Sins? Neither bears any resemblance to the wanted posters." Something shiny caught Sir Triggo's eyes. He smirked as he stared at Elizabeth's earring, knowing very well where it came from. He stalked towards them. "Ah, ha, fate is smiling upon me today. The crest on that earing you're wearing is from the royal family; which means that you, conclusion, are Princess Elizabeth!"

Rei's eyes widened while Meliodas looked unaffected by it. "Hold on you're a princess?" he asked.

"Wait, are you really Princess Elizabeth?" Hawk asked frantically. "You're the third princess in the real family."

A princess?! Rei shouted in her head.

"A decree has been issued from the Capital to determine your whereabouts. The order was to capture you alive and in healthy condition but if you lost your life in an unfortunate accident -" Sir Triggo hinted.

Meliodas pointed towards the forest. "Rei!"

"Got it," she said. She grabbed Elizabeth's wrist and started running with her through the forest while Hawk and Meliodas followed them.

Rei gripped her sword as she dragged Elizabeth with her. She groaned when the princess was lagging so she pulled Elizabeth towards her until she hauled her up her back. Sir Triggo grinned as he pulled his sword out of the holster.

"Conclusion!" he yelled. He swung his sword with so much power that it began slicing the trees. "Accidental death!"

The power from the sword was able to cut the whole forest down. Trees were flying in the sky before making a big pile. The amount of power was able to fling Rei forward, releasing her hold on Elizabeth. Meliodas was quick enough to Elizabeth while Rei recomposed herself and grabbed Hawk. It didn't stop Meliodas from falling on top of her.