((8))

Hero

SomeSouthParkFan

Kenny's POV

I did it again. I missed the second half of school for the second day in a row. This time I don't even have a good excuse. Dad is going to kick my ass when he finds out. Right now, I'm down at Stark's Pond with a lot on my mind, mainly Stan of course. I really don't want things to end with him. But what kind of relationship can we really have if he thinks I would lie to him? Maybe I'm putting too much thought into it. He may have decided he doesn't want to be with me anymore anyway. I sigh. I see that it's getting dark, so I guess I better go home before I really get it.

When I arrive home, I slowly open the door. All the lights are off, which I find odd. Dad and Karen must be out and mom and Kevin are probably sleeping. This is a good thing. I quietly close the door and tip toe to my room. As soon as I enter my room, I'm greeted with a punch in the face. I'm punched so hard, that I fall to the ground. I hear my door close and the light is turned on. I look up and there he is…dad.

"Where da hell have you been at boy?" He asks me, he's obviously drunk as he's slurring his words.

"I-I umm…went to the arcade."

"For 5 hours? Your school called again, they said you done skipped."

"I know, and I'm so sorry. I was just having a bad day and I-" He kicks me in the stomach.

"I don't care wut kind of day you were havin'. You keep yer white ass at school! Ya hear?"

"Yes sir." He grabs me by my arms and picks me up. He throws me onto the bed. He walks over to the door and locks it. I'm immediately terrified as I don't know what's going to happen next. He glares at me, and then he walks over to me and back slaps me as I fall backwards. He starts unzipping his pants. Oh dear God not this again. I try to wiggle away, but he punches me again.

"Be still boy! Besides, it's going to be different this time. I think it's time to make a real man out of ya!" What the hell does he mean by that? I guess I'm getting ready to find out. He grabs my wrists and holds them together with one hand. He then begins unzipping my pants. I begin to squirm. "I said be still! You're only going to make things worse." I can feel my eyes tearing up as he takes off my pants and pulls down my underwear.

"Daddy, p-please…" I say barely above a whisper. He completely ignores me and rips off my shirt. Now I'm lying in the bed naked and helpless as he jams his tongue in my mouth. Oh God, I think I'm going to be sick. He pulls his tongue out of my mouth and begins to kiss me on my neck. He then leaves a trail of kisses from the neck down. This is so fucking sick! I start crying again.

He looks at me. "Aww, did daddy make you cry?" What the hell? Is he going to hit me or what? "Don't worry baby, daddy will make you feel better." What the hell does he mean make me feel better? He turns me over on my stomach. I can feel his penis stroking my back. I try to crawl away, but he elbows me really hard in the back. "Where da fuck you think you going? Daddy's horny, baby." Oh no! The next thing I know, I feel his endowed length enter my rectum. I cry out in pain, but dad covers my mouth. Dad began thrusting faster and harder. The more he did it, the more pain I was in. He even smacked my ass a few times. He continues humping me then he takes one of his hands and grabs my penis. He starts pulling on it hard. "Cum for me, bitch!"

He can't be serious. I'm not getting ANY pleasure out of this at all. This is so fucking disgusting. He starts pulling on my penis even harder. Still nothing…what did he really expect? "Fine, if you're not going to cum for me, then I'm just going to have to cum inside of you!" Suddenly I feel a sharp, painful tear. Then I feel something warm ooze inside of me. Dad then pulls out. "That was great. You're the best." He kisses me on the forehead. "You better not tell anyone about this…or else." Then he leaves. I notice blood dripping down my thighs.