((11))

Hero

SomeSouthParkFan

I felt like I would never get off the bus today. Wendy is riding our bus, she's determined to kick my ass at the bus stop. I decide to sit up front, unfortunately that doesn't do me any good.

"So who here wants to see me kick Kenny's ass at the bus stop?" I hear Wendy ask everyone. "Wow, isn't that amazing? Almost everyone on the bus wants to see Kenny get his ass kicked." I wince at that comment.

"Wendy, let it go." I hear Stan whisper to her.

"Fuck that! I don't understand why you're not upset. He fucking cheated on you with not one, but two people."

"He said he didn't cheat and I believe him." This is why I love Stan. He's always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt.

"I'm still kicking his ass at the bus stop. AND YOU'RE ALL INVITED!" She shouts to the rest of the bus as the other kids cheer. I'm so fucking screwed. I start shaking. A tear drops from my eye.

Stan sits down beside me. I quickly wipe my tear away. He puts his arm around me. "It's going to be okay baby. I won't let her hurt you." He kisses me on the forehead.

"Thanks."

We finally arrive at the bus stop. I don't see my sister anywhere. Damn it! She's going to leave me to get my ass kicked. Wendy is the first one of the bus and the other kids rush off behind her. Stan stays on the bus with me. I look out the window and see the other kids circling around Wendy. I don't want to get off the bus. I slump down in the seat and start crying again.

"Kenny, come on. We can't stay on the bus." Stan tells me softly.

"I can't get off the bus. I'm going to get my ass kicked!" I continue sobbing.

"GET OFF THE DAMN BUS! I HAVE OTHER STOPS TO MAKE!" The bus driver screams at us.

"Give us a minute ma'am." Stan tells her before turning back to me. "Do you trust me?"

I sniffle. "Y-yes."

"Then trust me when I say she's not going to hurt you, I won't let her."

"I don't know Stan. She's prepared to bash my skull in."

"It's not going to happen. I'm not going to allow it. Now come on." He extends his hand.

I sigh. "Fine, I'm going to trust you." Stan smiles as I take his hand. He gets up and leads me off the bus. The other kids start cheering. As soon as we get off Wendy pushes Stan out of the way and grabs me by the collar. Stan tries to pull her off of me.

"Wendy, let him go!"

"No way, I told you this little bitch was going to pay for cheating you on and I meant it!"

"He's not cheating on me, you've got it all wrong."

"Stan are you blind? We saw him kissing Craig and Butters. I know you're not buying that bullshit about they were forcing him are you?"

"It's not bullshit. It's the truth. I know Kenny wouldn't do that."

"I don't buy it!" She looks at me. "Are you ready to get your ass kicked?" She draws back her fist. I close my eyes waiting for the punch.