((16))

Hero

SomeSouthParkFan

So the next day at school, you can only imagine how my day started out. As soon as I got to my locker, my bullies were surrounding it within seconds. I sigh, I can never get a break.

"Turn around." I hear Cartman tell me. I sigh and continue to face my locker. "I said turn around you little shit head!" I do as I'm told. "I heard you were giving my buddy Craig a hard time last night."

I look down. "I wasn't trying to give him a hard time. He just kept talking to me like I'm a child, I didn't like it."

"First of all," He forcefully lifts my head up so I'm looking at him, "look at me when I'm fucking talking to you. Second, you ARE a fucking child." He, Craig, and Token snicker. I look down again. Cartman back slaps me. "I thought I told you to look at me when I'm talking to you!"

I turn back towards my locker. "Sorry." I can feel my eyes began to water. Come on Kenny, don't cry, not now.

"He does seem to get it, does he?" I hear Token ask. "He has his back to you."

"Come on Token, don't instigate." Butters tells him.

"Hey, Cartman told him to look at him so that's what he should be doing!" With that, Token pushes me into the locker. Here they come, here comes the water works.

"Kenny, are you all right?" Butters asks as he puts his hand on my shoulder. I push his hand away. Token shoves me even harder.

"He was trying to be concerned about your stupid ass! Don't give him an attitude!" He kicks me in the back as if I were a football.

I wipe my eyes and turn facing them, but I look down. "I have to get to class, excuse me." I say in a low tone and just as I take a step, Craig pins me up against my locker.

"Aw, what's the matter Kendra? We just want to have a little fun with you." He and the other guys, minus Butters, laugh. "Uncle Craig has something to make you feel better." With that, he kisses me, forcefully sliding his tongue in my mouth. I try to move away, but he holds me closer to him.

"Oh God, can't you two can't a room?" Craig turns around as I look over Craig's shoulder, and who do we see? None other then Stan and Wendy. Wendy smiles and winks at me. "Okay we get it, you two are together now. Do you need to shove it down our throats?" Stan frowns at us. This is the last thing I need right now.

"Jealous much?" Craig smiles at him. He puts his arm around me. "I love this man, and I want everyone to know it." He kisses me on the cheek and grabs my hand and squeezes it. "Don't get mad at me Stanny Boy. Kenny just wanted a real man. Not a robo mouth." Stan rolls his eyes and walks off.

Wendy glares at me. "Do you have to rub your relationship with Craig in his face? God, you're such a heartless bastard. I knew this would happen."

I wipe a tear from my eye. "It's not what you think."

"Whatever asshole." She walks off.

The bell rings for first period. "You guys, I really got to go."

"What's the rush Kendra?" Cartman smiles at me. "We have so much to talk about." He looks at Craig. "Get him in the bathroom." Craig leads me to the bathroom with the other guys following him. He pushes me up against the wall.