Stage 6: A visit

It was another beautiful quiet day. I have woken up by the sound of the chirping birds and by my family's agitated screams for me to serve them food, wash their clothes, feed the animals, clean their room, brush their hair, iron their clothes, mop the floor, sweep their already sparkling rooms, bathe Lucifer who scratched me on my face and arms and water the plants.

I sat beside the statue of the fairy godmother and sighed. My feet were aching and Lucifer's scratches on my arms made me aware that my hands and nails looked like paws of a wild animal. They were rough and a bit dirty from labor. Dear God, my step family was getting more diabolical each day. I tensed when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and found Thomas staring at me with a smile.

"Rough day?" he asked.

I chuckled. "Very..."

He jumped from the pedestal and questions came rushing to my head. "Hey Thomas, why is it that the statue of the fairy godmother there while you are the one who comes to life?"

"Well, I ask my mother that I will live in her statue to do her duties from now on, so she's on vacation."

"Ah I see..."

"Did you know that Queen Cinderella lived here once with her evil step family?"

I nodded. "So they say, it means that history repeats itself after all. The only problem is...will I get a happily ever after?"

Thomas smacked my arm lightly. "What are you saying? I'm here you know! Believe in me, I will make your happily ever after come true! It's our vow as a magical being," he declared with a determined face. I laid my head against Thomas' shoulder.

"You don't have to do something so troublesome you know? Love will come naturally and I don't dream of riches..."

Thomas let out an exasperated sigh. "You have no fighting spirit at all! It's my job! I won't get paid if I don't help you and besides...I have my personal reason for helping you." Thomas lifted my face and cupped my cheek. His eyes were somewhat looking east and not me. I looked at him curiously and admired his handsome features. Sure he was as handsome as the prince, they held secrets from me, but something about Thomas reminded me of a cheerful puppy. A smirk started to grow on his lips.

"He's here," he murmured.

I looked at him with a puzzled face. "Who?"

Thomas brought out his preserved...genital wand and made circular motions, he stood up and I felt a water splashing down from above. I yelped from the sudden coldness and giggled when I felt something slippery going around my body and that's when I noticed that I was naked as the day I was born. I covered my private part and glared at my fairy godfather who doesn't even have wings. Sometimes I think that he was an evil fairy. The scent of rose started to fill my nostrils and I moaned from the feeling of Thomas' hands massaging my scalp. He was shampooing me.

"Thomas! What do you think you're doing?!" I asked him.

Thomas grinned. "Bathing you, what do you think I'm doing?" he asked smugly.

"What if my step family sees me like this?" I asked.

He scoffed. "Who cares? They don't even go to the garden since they make you do all the work!" Another splash of water came pouring down like a waterfall, washing away the slipperiness and bubbles made by the soap. A fluffy towel appeared and wrapped itself around me, drying me from head to toe. The towel disappeared leaving me naked and then in a blink of an eye, I was wearing another revealing clothing. It was a black dress for maids that was made too sensual. The sleeves were too low revealing my shoulders and chest too much; the black dress was stripped with white. There was also a big white ribbon just sewn at the chest part, at the bottom area it was too frilly and transparent and what shocked me was that I was wearing a woman's underwear and it was seen clearly! My wrist was adorned with frilly bracelets, I was also wearing white stockings and I was also wearing a frilly white headband. Thomas ended the outfit with a pair of black leather shoes of a...woman.