Stage 7: Royal Assistant

How did it come to this? How did I end up sitting on the prince's lap while I fed him? I kept my distance away from him and sat at the opposite of my step family's dining table but then this sly Prince still managed to use his authority, his looks, his charms, and wit to get me out of my chair and serve him like a wanton wife.

After the heated display in the garden, I offered the prince lunch since I cooked steak with blue cheese crumble together with mash potatoes and seeing that he had no intentions of leaving me and releasing my step mother and sisters from their rooms, I decided to feed him with the extras since I cooked too much. I must say that I was always confident with my cooking since I loved the activity dearly and even if my witch of a family didn't admit it, I could see on their faces that they loved my cooking. I gained the skill from my father.

Now, it was embarrassing enough that I have to wear this silly outfit but then having someone else who had taste buds of high status made me nervous. What if the prince didn't like my cooking? I kept stealing glances at him and I would shift my eyes away from him when I see his intense gaze on me. Honestly, he always had an amused expression on his face. I don't know if he was amused by the fact that the food tasted great or amused by the horrible taste. But if it was horrible, why was he not gagging? Why can't I decipher any expression from his handsome features? This was unnerving; it had me so unsettled on my chair.

"Cinder?" the prince called out.

"Yes?"

"Will you help me with this part of the steak? It seems to be really hard to slice."

I looked at him and observed his face for any lies but all I see was a prince having a hard time slicing the steak with his troubled expression. I stood up from my chair and went to his side, slicing the steak with much ease. The steak was really soft; I made sure to cook it really well since my step mother's fake, detachable teeth might get pulled off and be chewed together with the meat and I am sure she will have my head on a silver platter.

My heart started to pound; surely the prince was much stronger than me but what if he tricked me once again just to get me on his side? No no...if he was planning to make me smile, he better change his perverted ways. But why was I hoping for him to change his ways for me to smile and let him win my hand for marriage? Oh my, did I want to marry the prince? I am terribly confused; father please help me, what should I do?

I sliced the steak into cubes; I let out a relieved sigh when the prince did not move a muscle although I knew that he had sensed my uneasiness.

"You seem to be thinking that I used a tactic which includes tricking you that I did not have the capability of slicing the steak and so I called you out here for your help only to be touched by me naughtily, am I correct?" the prince calmly stated. He sighed and chuckled lightly. "You underestimate my strength...but if that is what you are thinking then I must say that my plan went well."

I yelped when the prince pulled me down on his lap and generously gave my neck sensual kisses that had my genital starting to harden. I was weak in his arms and my legs and arms did not have the strength to struggle. How can I fall so helpless against him?

"Pr-prince, let us finish the meal please?" I begged him. I shivered as I felt his hot breath against my neck.

"Your mouth is saying the right and sane thing but your body is asking for more, to take you here on your family's dining table for your family to hear your voice as I take you harder, faster, and deeper," he whispered. I almost moaned out by his sexual words but I had to restrain myself and conserve what dignity I have left against this man. The prince pressed his lips against my nape and positioned me with my side facing him and my other side facing the table. "As much as I want to do that, I simply cannot. If I want to make you smile, I have to change my perverted ways," he chirped. I had my mouth slightly opened with my eyes widening. Can he read my mind? My goodness, if he can then I was really screwed.