Chapter 24

Lucy’s Point Of View

After last night, I could tell that the guild had a different point of Dark Night now. The rest of the night went quite calm. People were talking and just enjoying themselves before we had to leave. Master left some members at the guild in case something came up there. Everyone was waiting at the train station for the train and the rest of the members. They had at least one suitcase, if not two. I had to let 4th council member know that I was coming along with my guild. I could feel the blood go through the bandage on my leg. When everyone was going home last night to get ready for today, I slipped out without anyone noticing. I was walking around town and the next thing I know is that I got shot. Then Gin appears out of nowhere and says that was a warning shot before disappearing. The other members of that group are fine but Gin is annoying as fuck. I had to call Virgo and she helped me patch up the wound. I need stitches which were a pain. So as I was walking to the train station I had to hide the limping which caused me to pull some of my stitches.

I was leaning against the wall while everyone else was sitting in the seats. I see her lift her head in the air and sniff the air.

“What's wrong, child?” I could hear Carla say faintly.

“I smell blood. Gajeel do you smell it too?” Gajeel did the same.

“Yea, it's coming from behind you guys. It's faint since there is no wind.”

“I don't smell anything,” Natsu said. Everyone shook their heads. Wendy turned around and looked at me.

“Lucy, do you have those patches from last time?” I nodded and walked/limped over to them. I pulled three out of my pocket and placed one on Wendy.

“You want one you two?” I asked Gajeel and Natsu. Natsu nodded and I placed it on him.

“Gajeel?’ i said and waved the last patch in front of him.

“Sure but tell me why you smell like blood?” I looked at him at shock like everyone else.

“What do you mean?” 

“Bunny Girl, I smell blood on you.”

“Shit,” I mumble.

“You're right, I smell it more now,” Wendy said.

“It's your blood, Luce.” Natsu finally said.

“What happened Lucy?” Erza said standing up.

“Nothing,” I said and started to back up. That was a bad idea because I hit my bad thigh against one of the seats.

“Shit,” I mumbled as I fell. I could feel all my stitches break. You could see a wet spot appear on my pants. I put my hand on it and pressed down to try and stop the bleeding. Erza ran over and kneed down once she saw that I was in pain.

“Lucy, I'm sorry I didn't mean-.” She started to say but stopped. Wendy ran over to me with Levy and Natsu behind her.

“I can't heal her,” Wendy said once she remembered that she couldn't help.

“Virgo,” I said and she appeared with a medical kit in hand. She grabbed a pair of scissors and cut my pants leg in shorts. The bandage was full of blood. 

“What happened?” Someone asked.

“Princess was shot last night.” 

“How the hell did she get shot last night?” Erza asked.

“Can you get the thread through the needle, please?” She asked Wendy. Wendy nodded and tried to get the needle through the eye. Virgo started to take off the bandage and grabbed a cotton ball to put underneath as she pulled away the old stitching out.