Chapter 1: Camp

One month later, on June 10, 2019, a bus arrived at Portwood National Park. 15 teenagers, one kid, and a counselor are camping at this park in Idaho. One of them is named Michael Cappelletti, an Italian-American teenager. He is a popular kid who is an athlete and he is very intelligent. Among the campers are Cappelletti's friends: His best friend, Patrick McDermot, a rich kid of Irish and French descent who is a nephew of the US Ambassador to Robloxia and is distantly related to the Governor of Central Robloxia, Cappelletti's girlfriend Angela Galano, McDermot's girlfriend Paula Gucwa, a 4th Generation Polish-American, Marcus Coleman, an African-American, Coleman's girlfriend Margaret Porter, another African-American, Aloysius Vinh, a Vietnamese-American, Al Fuerte, a Hispanic-American, and four English-Americans: Philip Atwood, Margaret Smith, George Dudfield, and John Bacon, who is known as "Kid". Their counselor is an African-American man by the name of Lucas Sutton.

 Their counselor is an African-American man by the name of Lucas Sutton

John Bacon

Mr. Sutton: "Hello everyone! I'm glad you could all make it to this camping trip!"

John Bacon: "YEAH YEAH ME TOO, I'M SO HYPED!"

The campers all gathered at the campfire, bringing sticks, and marshmallows.

Mr. Sutton: "Okay kids.. Now that we're here, who's ready to hear a scary campfire story?"

Philip Atwood: "Thanks, but no thanks!"

John: "Stop being such a loser Phil!"

Philip: "Look who's talking BACON-HEAD!"

John: "COUNSELOR!!!! PLEASE TELL PHILIP TO CUT IT OUT BEFORE THAT LOSER GETS IT!"

Mr. Sutton: "THAT'S ENOUGH!! I EXPECT BETTER FROM THE BOTH OF YOU! Anyways, let's get back to the story."

Mr. Sutton then proceeded to tell the story about "The Giggler".

Mr. Sutton: "Once upon a time, a group of campers went hiking, they managed to find a remote spot, cozy at best. They stayed there JUST for the weekend. Nonetheless.. the counsellor had to remind them not to get out of their tents past 12 AM. Every.. Single.. Night... They weren't even allowed to peek through their tents... But one of them was too eager not to listen... Once the curious child took a peek outside of his tent..."

John: "OOO OOO MISTER COUNSELOR!"

Mr. Sutton: "WHAT IS IT BOY?!"

John: "I-I-I... Just wanted to say that... our water gallons leaked mister counselor... over t-there..."

Mr. Sutton: "You interrupted my story. You better not be lying, or I'll feed you to the animals!"

Mr. Sutton then went to check the water gallons. He saw that they have leaked.

Mr. Sutton: "Hmmmm, that's a real problem... alright then... I've had my fair share of survival in the wilds... I'll just go out and filter some river water. Don't do anything stupid while I'm away. I'm looking at you kids."

Mr. Sutton then went out into the woods to get some river water and filter it for the camp.

John: *GULP* I hope he doesn't stay away for too long.

Suddenly, a thunderstorm occurred and rain started falling.

John: OH NO!! A THUNDERSTORM!!! RUN!!

Everyone started running to get away from the thunderstorm and avoid getting struck by lightning.

John: "No no no no n-"

All the while everyone was running to get away from the thunderstorm, the tents got destroyed by the lightning strikes that hit the campsite. The thunderstorm suddenly stopped, and there was a howl throughout the night.

John: "Please... no wolves... I can't. not now."

Mr. Sutton returned to the campsite, his face appeared to be horribly mutilated.

Mr. Sutton: "What on earth happened here?!"

John: "S-s-sir I was so scared! There was screaming and fire and I didn't know what to do! I don't wanna camp here anymore!!!"

Mr. Sutton: "argh... yeah... I agree."

The campers were infuriated at the counselor for leaving them.

Paula Gucwa: "Sorry, but while you were busy gathering water, we had to save ourselves!"

Patrick McDermot: "I'll have to call my parents or lawyer on you. If you're lucky, I won't press charges."

Mr. Sutton: "Whoa whoa whoa, that won't be necessary thank you very much."

Patrick: "Yeah right..."

Mr. Sutton: "Let me make it up to you. I saw a circus in the distance, while I was busy out there being mauled by wolves. And well... since the camp is destroyed, spending a night out camping is out of the question. Let's go to the circus instead!"

John: "YAY YAY YAY CIRCUS!! MAYBE I'LL MEET MY MOM THERE!"

The campers then all left the campsite to go to the circus that is nearby.