Chapter 2: Deep Forest

The campers went into the woods, since they have to go through the forest to get to the circus.

Mr. Sutton: *whispering* "Okay everyone... I'll be guiding y'all through the riverside. Wolves lurk among us. Be careful... stay together... I fear that if any of you were to get lost... that you'd die, no pressure."

The campers then saw some bear traps.

Mr. Sutton: "I've managed to get past these beartraps on my own. We're in a group now though. Be careful! I'll be standing on the other side to illuminate the area."

Mr. Sutton then walked past the beartraps, and arrived at the other side. He then used his flashlight to light the area with the beartraps.

Mr. Sutton: "Okay, don't make everything worse by stepping on those traps."

The kids were able to get past the beartraps without any problem. However, John nearly tripped over a broken tree branch.

John: "I almost tripped over a branch! Watch out for those."

Mr. Sutton: "I'm glad y'all managed your way through the bear traps. Follow me!"

The kids followed their counselor through the woods. They jumped over a ravine by jumping on a fallen tree trunk, then they continued walking through the woods. They came to a bridge.

John: "I'm scared!"

Mr. Sutton: "Come on, the waterfall is right down this hill!"

The kids then crossed the bridge to the other side. John started crossing the bridge, but in the middle of it, he fell. Fortunately, he hit the ground.

John: "AHHHH!"

Mr. Sutton: "OH NO! KID! *looks down the ravine and sees the ground that John fell down to. "Welp, that hurt."

John: "I was frickin' scared sir!"

Mr. Sutton: "Hey, you kids up there!! You can jump right down! The waterfall is right down here!"

The kids then jumped down the ravine to the ground where the waterfall is.

John: "FINALLY! But now we need to cross it."

Mr. Sutton: "Kid, kid, we got so far already. Don't give up!"

John: "I won't let you down sir!"

The kids crossed the river that flows to the waterfall by jumping on the rocks, and they've managed to make it.

Mr. Sutton: "That was one tough waterfall! The circus is straight ahead, let's go!"

?: "HALT! WHO SAID THAT?! SHOW YOURSELF!"

A park ranger came out of nowhere and walked up to the counselor and the kids. His name is Joseph Brooks, also known as Joe Brooks. He is one of the rangers at Portwood National Park, and he is an African-American.

 He is one of the rangers at Portwood National Park, and he is an African-American

Ranger Brooks: "SON OF A BISCUIT! Who are you impoverished looking children?"

Michael Cappelletti: "Well, my name is Michael Cappelletti."

Ranger Brooks: "Oh, it can talk?"

Mr. Sutton: "Sir, sir, please. Now's not the time to take things lightly

Ranger Brooks: "SHUT YOUR TALK-HOLE!"

Mr. Sutton: "errr..."

Ranger Brooks: "I assume that you're those hikers whose tents got burnt?"

Angela Galano: "Yeah, that's us."

Ranger Brooks: "I got called to investigate where you went after the thunderstorm."

John: "Mister ranger, our counselor promised us a circus show. Do you know where that is?"

Ranger Brooks felt suspicious about the nearby circus, but decided to take them there.

Ranger Brooks: "Hmmmm, yeah... Those weirdos... They're doing a performance not far from here. I'll take you there."

Ranger Brooks then proceeded to take the kids and Mr. Sutton to the circus.