Epilogue

6 days after the incident at Portwood Park, a detective is interviewing an unknown witness to The Giggler's crimes. The interview is being conducted at an unknown police station.

Detective: "Please try to focus. You were a witness for the Giggler's crimes?"

Witness: "Yes."

Detective: "Was he carrying any weapons?"

Suddenly, the Giggler came in the interrogation room.

The Giggler: "I'll take it from here officer."

The Giggler grabbed the detective, bit into her neck, decapitated her, and lunged for the witness. In the process, the Giggler painted on the wall with blood the words: "THE FUN NEVER ENDS".

After the attack, The Giggler recorded a video as a message to the Prime Minister of Robloxia.

The Giggler giving a video message to the Prime Minister

The Giggler: "Hello Mr. Prime Minister, it's been a long time since we saw each other in person. Do you remember me? I used to be a soldier in the Robloxian Army until 1995. You may not remember me, but I remember you! I have a score to settle with you and your family! Right now, I have some important matters to take care of. In the meantime, prepare yourselves for your demise! You better watch your back Mr. Prime Minister, because someday, you will be dead at my hands, and when you are, your children follow! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The Giggler had the Clown Goon, who was recording the video on his camera, send the video to various Robloxian media outlets.

The Giggler: "Now send the video to the media outlets in Robloxia so that he can get the message."

The Clown Goon uploaded the video onto a laptop, and sent the video message to various Robloxian media outlets via email. The Clowns rode off into the night, plotting to get their revenge on the kids who got their circus shut down.

To Be Continued in Circus Trip 2.