Chapter 6: Fight and Flight

When Ranger Tim and the Kids came outside, they ran to a storage room.

Tim: "USE WHATEVER YOU CAN TO DEFEND YOURSELVES FROM GIGGLES!"

They grabbed anything they could get to defend themselves from the clowns. They grabbed fire extinguishers, a shovel, cement blocks, beartraps, a paddle, a hammer, a wrench, and other things they could find. The Giggler came up the stairs and saw the storage room with the door open.

The Giggler: "THERE YOU ARE!"

Tim: *knocks the Giggler down* GO GO GO!!

Ranger Brooks came to buy Tim and the kids more time. He was carrying a shotgun with him.

Brooks: "STAND BACK! I'M GOING TO PUMP THAT FREAK WITH LEAD!"

The Guard Clown, who was thought to have been killed, knocked Brooks out by dropping a sandbag on him, and he took his shotgun and tried to shoot the kids. Fortunately, one of them knocked him down.

Tim: "WE NEED TO HOLD THEM OFF UNTIL THE SWAT TEAM ARRIVES!"

They went out of the storage room back into the amusement park section of Portwood Park, and fought the clowns. Two of the clowns tried to grab Mike and Pat, but they held them back. All the while, a timer was counting down, and when it reach 0, there was an explosion. Every building in the park was set on fire. Finally, a SWAT van arrived.

SWAT Officer: "HURRY, GET IN THE VAN!"

A group of SWAT Officers ran to the park with machine guns.

SWAT Officer: "FIRE!!!!!"

The kids and Ranger Tim ran to the SWAT van to escape Portwood Park. The Giggler ran after them, and when the SWAT van's door closed, the Giggler aggressively shook it. The SWAT van drove away into the night. The SWAT Officers continued shooting at the Giggler, but unfortunately, they were killed.