Am "I" Back?

December 12, 2014 

This conversation is playing over and over in my head

I: Finally, "I" have come to meet "you" again, Orna.  This entire memoir has displayed a delicate struggle between awareness, discovery and belief.  I'm HAPPY that you have found the light.  In a soft ember it remained, just waiting for you to reignite.  But in my appreciation for our re-introduction I must force you to contemplate...

"When did you forget about me?" 

"When did I not become real to you?" 

You have always believed in ME, the power of CONNECTION and the security of being in contact with ME.  You have always been one of my strongest soldiers. I picked YOU...

"YOU ARE THE ONLY ORNA THAT I WILL EVER CREATE".  

Everyone has their own purpose, their own light.  Stare into your's the one you've slowly let dim.  Get out of the darkness, and don't be taunted by anything that can and WILL destroy you.  I want nothing but the BEST for you. You are MY CHILD.  You are my DAUGHTER.  I LOVE you because "I" am you, and you are me.  

People always ponder...

"What came first the chicken or the egg?".  

I ask you, what came first your discovery of "ME" or "YOURSELF"?

Everything orginates from the same essence... there is NO separation, because it is all ONE.  But remember,

"WE are what WE are N O W, and that's all that W I L L ever be."

Stare into the light...find it's core, seek the center and run for it.  I will never let you down..."I" know who "I" am...but who are you "Orna"?

Orna: "I" am not easily understood.  "I" am unsure of nothing; yet only certain of what is NOW..."I" am unique..."I" am humble. "I" am caring. "I" am capable. "I" am NOT afraid.  "I" am the only person who can do what I was sent here to do.

 I am nothing without "YOU". 

And "I" promise to never be "NOTHING" again...

                                                                             GONE SINCE DECEMBER