˚✧⁎ ⁺˳✧༚ so cute ⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧

Today was a little different then the average day at Kimetsu Academy, there was something different about the air, or maybe it was because today what the sports festival. Everyone was either stress or annoyed or hyped up. Both teachers and students alike were competing today, sometimes they competed together and other times separately.

One of these more annoyed students went by the name Kocho Shinobu. A 3rd year, one that would be graduating within a few months and she dreaded the sports festival every year, although she was extremely fast, the heat hitting her skin and being up being drenched in sweat. Not only that, but this year was particularly bad for her. Her sister, Kanae was the biology teacher and loved cute things, so this year she made a group of 5 girls become cheerleaders. Shinobu absolutely hated this idea, but as her younger sister, she was put into the role.

"Awe, Shinobu you look so cute. ^_^" Her sister was helping her get into the blue and yellow uniform. "Nee-san, why do I have to do this?" She was getting more irritated as time went on. "Come on~, do it for me!" She insisted, she was pretty much begging her at his point. All Shinobu could do was roll her eyes, and turn away as she got her vest on. "There you look so cute!" Kanae exclaimed. she looked in the mirror and I hated how she looked. Mitsuri was helping Kanao into her uniform.

When they got out to the field where all the other students were, Shinobu felt as though it got 10 times worse. The boys were screeching like little children, lots of "WOWs" were heard. If Shinobu had an emoticon for her current mood, it would be a permanent tick mark on her head. She looked around and for the first time that day, she smiled. Nearby Tanjiro and Zenitsu was complimenting Nezuko and Kanao. "Wow, you guys look great!" Nezuko was just smiling, while Kanao was blushing, but Tanjiro was too dense to notice. I look at everyone, trying to find someone to talk to, but Mitsuri is with Iguro, they were both chatting away smiling. Kanae was talking with Shinazugawa-sensei, everyone was talking to someone. Shinobu was left alone, wanting to talk to someone.

She sat under a shady tree waiting for the sports festival to begin just looking at the rest of her schoolmates, she sighed. The day barely started and yet she was exhausted. She just wanted to rest before any of the pain started. She closed her eyes and just waited, but before she actually drifted she was shaken. Shinobu opened her eyes to see a certain Tomioka-sensei standing before her. She was sitting on the grass and he was standing, his torso bent to lean closer to her, his arm beside her head. "Shinobu, wake up, I can't allow a member of the cheerleaders to be asleep, can I?" She wanted to talk to someone, but not him. Not the extremely attractive man before her. "I don't even wanna be a cheerleader, Kanae nee-san made me do it." He looked at her and smirked, "You look good like that, maybe you should wear a skirt more often..." Her face changed so quickly, she went from annoyed to flustered. Was this the same Tomioka-sensei she knew, the disciplinary demon of Kimetsu Academy? "You're so despicable, you know that?" She told him. "Okay." Is all he said.

He suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her up, forcing her to walk to the field again. Soon after the festival finally started, all the girls that were doing the cheer thingy really just had to scream go and jump. Shinobu felt extremely embarrassed as they did these things. Even more embarrassing when she kept seeing Tomioka look at her. Thankfully she didn't have to participate in the actual festival, the only good side to her deal with the devil. She watched as everyone ran all over the place, each event passed by, and now it was time for the teacher/student relay race to being. The teachers had a team and the students had their own, it ended with a really quick scavenger hunt where they would draw a piece of paper with an item, find the item, bring it back to Ubuyashiki-sensei and get it checked, whoever gets approved first wins. Shinobu was technically supposed to cheer for the students, but internally she was cheering for the teachers, specifically Tomioka-sensei.

Due to the fact that Tomioka was a P.E teacher, he was the last person to run in the relay. When she saw him grab the pole she was mentally cheering him on, maybe so much that she started yelling a bit louder. He naturally got to Ubuyashiki-sensei first, drew a paper and read it. After he read it, he looked at Shinobu, she was confused as to why was he was looking at her. He started running towards Shinobu, when she realized she was panicked. What did he want? When he got to her, he picked her up bridal style. It's safe to say that that everyone, both students and teachers alike were shocked. He ran her back to Ubuyashiki-sensei and handed the paper he drew. "Does this count, it's something cute." Is all Tomioka said. Ubuyushiki-sensei looked at the paper then back to her, still in his arms. Her face was beat red, she couldn't look at anything but the ground. He said "you pass" and with that the teachers won the joint relay.

They went to a break for an hour, for the students and teachers to eat lunch and rest a bit. Shinobu went to the outdoor sinks to wash her face and calm down. She kept slapping her face trying to talk some sense into herself. She walked back to the blanket where she was eating at, she was eating with Kanae, Mitsuri, and Kanao, and a few others including some students and teachers. During the entire time she could not look at Tomioka or even in his direction.

After the entire festival ended, the teachers decided that they were gonna go to someone's house and drink, it was decided that it would be Kanae's house. The Kocho family got home before the teachers arrived and Kanao decide to stay in her after washing up for the night. Shinobu washed and freshen up because she knew Kanae was a lightweight and that she had to take care of her.

Soon one by one different teachers were walking through the door into their home. Shinobu became especially weary of the things she was doing when Tomioka entered through the doors. Kanae was getting out a bunch of sake for them and Shinobu was getting them food and snacks. All of them started to get drunk, some faster than others. Kanae got extremely drunk very fast, and although Shinobu was trying to take care of her, Shinazugawa said he could take care of her.

Shinobu headed back inside her room and was looking through pictures on her phone, the ones Mitsuri sent from the sports festival. Shinobu looked at the photos of her and Tomioka, or maybe just him a lot longer than all the other photos. "Hey" Shinobu was startled as she turned around. It was Tomioka-san. "What are you doing here?" All the teachers were downstairs drinking. "They all fell asleep and I'm still sober. Just wanted to see who was still awake." "O-okay, I'm awake, leave my room." She continued to look at him waiting for him to move and leave. "Nah, I think I'll stay here for a while" and sat down on her bed. "Fine, do what you please." She said and turned her back to him in her chair.

Although she seemed calm and collected, she was so nervous. Her back is turned to him and she was continuing to look through the photos. While she was in the middle of looking at the photo of him carrying her bridal style, suddenly she felt 2 arms wrap around her shoulders. "That's a good photo of us." her ears became red from both the warmth of his breathe being so close to her and as well as the blush on her shoulders, face, everywhere was feeling. "W-we can't do this Tomioka-sensei-" she was interrupted. "Giyu. We're not in school anymore." She was frozen in place as he continued, "You know, we were so cute today. It hurt hearing you call me despicable." "Tomioka-sen-, Giyu-san, I'm not cute, you truly are a despicable man. We can't do this." She tried to remember that she's a student, tried to ignore her urge to hold him the same way he was doing to her. "Shinobu, why? I love you so much." Giyu tried to tell her. That's when it hit her, he told her that he loved her, that's lit something inside Shinobu. She quickly turned around and reached for his neck, closing the space between them. She kissed him. His eyes were wide open, but slowly closed. She wanted him and he wanted her, yeah it was wrong in a way, they knew it, everyone knew it. They eventually distanced themselves, separating from each other. She didn't know what she just did, but what she did know was that she didn't regret it. "Fine." is all she said and smiled at the man in front of her.

a/n: I finished my school work quite fast today, so I had spare time to write this. I swear I'm not gonna do a school au for my next one, I just read a lot of shojo manga, so I get a lot of my writing inspos from them. Anyways this one was shorter than the last one and had a real confession. It's might be a bit cliche and odd, but I still hope you enjoy it still. I might write more to get my mind off my parents and them fighting, so stay on the lookout. Again I write these for my own enjoyment, so don't judge too hard. Sending lots of love from me to you.

- cloudy ting <3