˚✧⁎ ⁺˳✧༚ im weak ⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧

A/N: This story does include sexual assault, if you do not feel comfortable, please read another story or exit out! I tried to not romanticize it, because it's an awful thing. I DO NOT ENDORSE SEXUAL ASSAULT! I'm so incredibly proud of sexual assault victims and survivors. If you have dealt with sexual assault I just wanna say I love you and I wish you the absolute best in life. PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR FEELINGS ARE VALID, YOU ARE VALID! IF THEY CALL YOU BEAUTIFUL, BUT YOU DID NOT WANT IT, YOU ARE VALID. This was made during the time of Denim Day, so I just want to let you guys know that your experience does not define you and that you are never in the wrong! If you had a different experience than another person, that is okay, you are not wrong. Sexual assault happens different ways and even if it's a close friend, it's never okay! To all the strong and powerful boys and girls that went through sexual assault, I love you.

-----------------

It was their job, to do whatever it took for criminals to be taken down, but the one particular agent had a ulterior motives. She wanted revenge.

Shinobu had become one of the head agents, under Ubuyashiki's eye. She frequently was matched to her senpai of 2 years, Tomioka Giyu. Their first encounter wasn't a mission, but when she was treating a stab wound in her clinic. They never spoke, but she watched when he would speak to her older sister, Kanae. They weren't paired up often, more so Sanemi and her, but they had a steady relationship as colleagues and friends. While being paired up so often, Kanae and Sanemi eventually developed love for each other and started a romance. They were madly in love, he was even thinking of proposing to her. Shinobu paid little to no mind to these things at the time, but her world would crumble apart after Kanae took a mission where she would infiltrate a infamous serial killer who supposedly liked to mentally torture his victims rather than physical. In the company his identity was Douma, but to the public he was the 'Torture Chamber.' He loved young and beautiful women, they were his main targets, but he especially loved to consume them.

This mission would end on a horrific note when Kanae was found to be dead. Her body left in front of the Kcoho-estate, maybe as a warning, that they'll never know. Shinobu remembers it clearly, being the first one awake and opening the front door to sweep, when she found her sister, bloodied and barely clinging onto life. Multiple stab wounds on her torso and legs, she was dying from excessive blood loss. The last words she had for her sister were, "His name is Douma...I'm not gonna live for much longer, so I wish for you and the girls to find someone to spend the rest of your days with and tell Sanemi that I'll always love him no matter what..." As she sinked into her arms, no longer with them. This started a cycle of difficulty in her life, she faced everyday with the reality that her sister died in her arms, she had to be the one to tell Sanemi what her final words for him were. He just shut down, entered a state of depression, blaming himself. He had been her partner in all aspects of life, why couldn't he have done more?

All the girls at the estate had a grave built for her, everyone was crying, except Kanao. Shinobu understood and didn't blame her, it was clear she was upset, just not crying. They hugged, with the hope that the next day would be better than the day before it. Sanemi had left a box in Kanae's grave slot, the ring he had bought, wanting to start their lives together, the fantasy that never came true. Giyu visited as well, paid his respects to her. Now it was up to Shinobu to fill Kanae's place as an agent, at the beginning she was going to be partners with Sanemi, but he requested for only independent missions from Ubuyashiki, which he was granted. This left Shinobu to become partners with Giyu.

They weren't uncomfortable having met numerous of times before, but there was distance. Shinobu had become a hollow shell of what she once one, deciding on imitating Kanae's personality. Giyu had picked up on this early into their joint partnership, but ignored it. Shinobu always smiled, her voice became higher, these small little things that made everyone love Kanae, she adapted. It's been 4 years since those events. She joined with the intent to kill Douma, losing her last blood family member to his hands. After 2 years in the agency, she somehow became lovers with Giyu. Two hearts come together. They cared for each other deeply and he wanted to spend the rest of their lives together, she had other plans, she had plans to die. Days leading up to the mission she had been waiting for was approaching. What no one suspected was that she had turned herself into a human weapon, consuming poison everyday for over a year, just so when he killed and ate her, he'd die. It'd all end with her, she was just anticipating it.