Chapter 2

Happy reading

Chapter 2- Her

She was elegant. One of the prettiest girls that could be found. In her human form, she was the ONE. She had all the features a man would ever dream of. Every single guy, human obviously had approached her. But, all she could do was decline. She silently declined as she was a werewolf. No one knew of it. Every single guy wanted to be her first. Claim her virginity. She pushed it all aside and concentrated on her life.

No unmated wolf dared to approach another unmated she-wolf. They did, only if it was their mate. And of all, she was the Alpha's daughter. A high ranking wolf who was next in line to take over the the place of the Alpha.

She believed in love and commitment. A one-time true love. She was Radhika Mishra, the only beloved daughter of Dilip Mishra, the Alpha of Chandramaa pack. She was the calmest. But when she got angry, it was the end. It was amazing to see how her wolf always remained calm. It was always known that the wolves had higher possibilities to lose temper soon, with the wolf taking over and shifting and the human form had to calm them with a lot of coaxing. In her case, it was something very rare. She and her wolf complimented each other. The pack Elder called it auspicious. Her mate was a very lucky man.

She was a warrior-tracker. Best tracker of her pack. She and mother Mala were enough to tackle a whole pack. They were the best warriors. Well, that was before. Before her mother left them, breaking her father's heart. But he knew how to get himself up. He had to stay strong for his pack. She heard her father's broken howl once in a while at nights it hurt the pack and it surprised them all as to how strong he was and it inspired more to be like him.

They worshipped the Moon goddess and believed in destiny. Whatever happened, they took it for good.

There were a few witches that lived in their territory. It was boon and a bane. Anyone could misuse. The witches always used silver and silver was something that was fatal to werewolves. The use and power of the witches could be misused.

Radhika was a twenty one year old engineering student. She was friendly, kind, helpful and believed in humanity. She never boasted of her status to anyone. She was down to earth and the best of God's creation.

The only thing that lacked was she had no mate. She and her wolf wanted a mate so badly so that they could settle in life. To find her true love. She knew, three years had passed and still not a sign of him.

She knew that he was hiding somewhere and wanted to find him soon.

No, she wanted him to find her as soon as possible.

Little did she know what destiny had in for her.

She had all the qualities to be a female Alpha. But she didn't take it up. Her brother Ankush was the true heir, but he never got the chance. He was killed brutally as he fought with all he had, trying to save a she-wolf and her pup from a vicious rogue she-wolf. And all that happened just three days before the Alpha coronation ceremony. One thing she was glad about, that he had not found his mate at that time. She couldn't even try to picture the pain her brother's mate would have felt if he'd had one. Female wolves were not so strong when it came to emotions regarding their mate. It would kill them if they ever lost them. Rejections could hurt so bad and it can be fatal too. Separation from your mate is something no one ever wished for, even if it was their enemy.

If she took the position of an Alpha, she'd have to find someone strong from her own pack as her mate and settle down. She didn't have a problem with finding her mate in her own pack. She had her dream of finding her mate all by herself and giving herself to him.