Chapter 7

Happy reading

Chapter 7- The kiss

Radhika tried her level best to get off his clutches. But failed miserably. Every second she tried, his grip grew tighter than before. The love which sparkled in his eyes soon turned red with anger. It hurt to see her fight him. She was rejecting him. Seconds back she was blushing red and now, she was fighting her inner self to not fall for him when she already had.

"Just let me go. Please" she whisper-hissed.

"NO" was all he could say.

The thing that annoyed her. This very thing. He had used his Alpha tone. On her. For the second time.

How dare he.

"Let me go" she punched his chest.

She kept beating his bare chest and continuously pushing away. Every time she tried to push him away, he'd pull her back and her nose would hit his chest. His scent was turning more addictive. She was losing herself. She loved him. But she was not going to give in. Not so soon.

"Please let me go. Why me? There are many other beautiful women. Both werewolves and humans. I don't want to be your mate" she pleaded.

His wolf growled. He wanted to pin her down to the forest ground and do things that were way beyond imagination. To him, she was his delicate flower. Which needed the right amount of sunshine. A bit too much can destroy her delicate form to ashes. He'd never hurt her or do things without her consent. He was never going to let her go. She was it for him. His one and only. And here she was, his girl. The love of his life who was hell bent on not acknowledging the mate bond and wanted to reject him. The thought of her rejection made his wolf let out a painful whine.

"Why baby?" he husked.

"Just get your hands off me. And stop calling me that" she snapped.

His fingers dug deep into her long silky locks, entangling them in a rough grip making her face him, pulling her even more closer. Her hand instantly went to his hand that had clutched a fistful of her hair tightly trying to pull it back, pleading to let go through her tear filled eyes. He instantly let go as tears started to well up in those big beautiful brown eyes. She was panting heavily. Their faces just inches apart. She could smell his salty sweaty scent that drove her insane and it hurt her at the same time. She had to part from him. And the only way was to reject him. She had to do it.

"Why?" she thought to herself.

"Why did it have to be this man?" she asked herself.

"He hated me from the moment he laid his eyes on me. Why is he here?" she kept asking herself, hoping for answers.

"Is he trying to play with me?" she looked lost.

"Is it to break me using the mate bond as his best shot?" she thought.

"Then reject me after he has toyed with me?" her mind kept running in loops.

"He will never do that to us Radhu" her wolf voiced.

"He will protect us" she said again.

"Our mate will never let us break. We are his precious" her wolf said again.

"Don't reject him Radhu. I cannot and will not be able to handle it. Neither will you" her wolf pleaded as she heard her whimper in pain.

"We will not make it Radhu. It will kill us and also our mate" her wolf continued to say. She was not going to let her human succeed.

Arjun all the while looked at his mate as she looked lost and aimlessly at his chest as her delicate fingers drew patterns there. She and her wolf were fighting their opinions. He knew her wolf would not let him go. His wolf could feel the deep connection with hers. They didn't have to be marked for this. A high ranking wolf, especially an Alpha had the strongest brain invading capability and could hear thoughts and make connections.