Chapter 16: The world is doomed!

The next two days passed and the King's allies were arriving. The Alphas of other packs including Imara Daegan Rhaeganon aka the famous Blind Alpha, Pegah Maya Demetre the leader of the hunters, the Silent Coven etc. The King had greeted all of them outside along with his Betas, Daetrin and Khaldun. Once they arrived, he made the guards show them to their rooms while Khaldun, Gehenna, Enfys, Daetrin, Sebastian and Elois went deeper into the woods. They still didn't know how to kill Ophelia and the only person who was able to do that died. So, then only thing they could do now was try to summon the person and get some kind of an advice out of her. Few minutes later they were exactly in the middle of the woods while Gehenna drew the symbols on the ground and once she was done she came to Daetrin and sighed.

"I can summon her, but I'm gonna need the blood of a Sinclair in order to do so and you are the closest thing to her we have." She said as she offered him a knife and he took it. Khaldun looked for any sign of emotion on Daetrin but there was nothing in his face. Then Daetrin cut his palm and let blood pour in the small bowl Gehenna held under his palm. Once his wound healed she thanked him and moved to pour it over the symbols. Once she did so she put her palms infront of her and turned them towards the sky as she started chanting.

"Si vocare mortuis.Disputatio mortuus sit." She kept chanting and then she gasped as a figure appeared in the middle of the symbol. A woman had long black hair, a scar across her neck and left arm. She wore black pants with a shirt and a jacket and she had a huge red ring on her right arm. She looked up at them and sighed while she looked visibly annoyed.

"You promised to leave me alone." She said as she rolled her eyes once she saw Gehenna. And then she smirked.

"I see my potion worked on you." She said and Gehenna looked away uncomfortably. She knew Kali was the one who helped her out when she was on the verge of killing everyone, back when she was known as the Wicked Beast.

"What is it you need this time?" She asked visibly annoyed as she looked at symbols and realized that she was once again trapped, unable to move out of them.

"It's about Ophelia Rexon." Sebastian said as he neared the symbols and she smirked as she put her hand directly up on the barrier and moved it away once it started burning her hand.

"Of course it is. Let me guess..you want to know how to kill the true evil witch bitch?" She asked as she looked at Sebastian as if she was mocking him and then she looked at Elois and smiled.

"Barin Smith.... or Sinclair? Have you gotten used to the fact yet that you come from my bloodline?" She asked him with a wicked smirk on her face. But Enfys knew the truth. He used to be her best friend after all. He knew this was how she acted when she was protecting herself or one of her secrets.

"Unfortunately I cannot tell you how to kill the Rexon witch." She said as she looked back at Sebastian but this time Khaldun neared her and she looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, you can. And you will." He said and she just rolled her eyes again as she played with the red ring on her hand.

"Who are you to command me, Ortega? I rebelled against Fate herself. True, it did lead me to my own death, but What makes you think I am ever going to listen to you?" She asked him and then Elois spoke as he neared Kali while Daetrin still stayed at the back..... He did not know how to react to this entire interaction.

"And your rebellion is the reason why the last two Sinclairs are being tortured to the point where we need your help again. Everything always comes back to the big bad Kali Sinclair, doesn't it?" Elois asked and she was about to mock them again when she finally understood what he said. Two Sinclairs? And then she looked back at him as she gulped.

"Two Sinclairs?" She asked and before anyone else could have said something Daetrin walked up to her and she looked at him with shock clear on her face as she recognized who he was. A mother always recognizes her child. And just like that her entire facade fell away.

"Daetrin." She whispered as her eyes started tearing up and then she shook her head as if to clear her mind and took in a deep breath.

"I know everything, mother." He said and she squeezed her eyes and fists as she looked back at him and gulped.

"I never wanted to leave you alone to another family, but I......was already dead and you had to live." She said as if she wanted to make sure that at least one of her children did not hate her and then she looked away again.

"I know that. I also know that you were blessed by an Angel called Gabriel who gave you the power to kill Ophelia Rexon. But you are dead now and we don't have anyone else who can kill her or a way to do so, so please tell us.... how can we kill her?" He asked her and she looked at Khaldun and then back at Daetrin.

"When an angel blessed me he also made sure that there would always be an alternative solution in case I died.... Someone who would hold power big enough and the right power to kill her. Strength of a character like no one else's. " She said and then she looked at Daetrin as if she was trying to appologize.