Chapter Seven: Who the Fuc-

Lilah, Melody, and Fletch just returned to the hotel from lunch. Lunch was nice, but Delilah felt that she was imposing. Melody made efforts to include Lilah as much as possible, but she still felt like a third wheel.

There was a long line at the Italian restaurant of Fletch's choosing, so they had to wait over an hour to eat. It was close to 5:00, so the girls had to go up to their room to get ready. They both put on their outfits and touched up their makeup. Delilah decided to curl her hair more than usual, it was a special occasion after all. Instead of loose curls at the end of her hair, her hair was waved all the way to the root. "Wow, you look hot." Melody said when she saw her.

Lilah smiled at her dramatic best friend. She decided to wear the red belt with her outfit, she wanted to make a statement. After an impromptu photoshoot in the hotel lobby, it was time to head to the venue. Fletch drove and the girls jammed to "Is This It" on the way there. Fab had mentioned that they were mostly playing songs from the new album, but there would be a few oldies in the set.

They arrived at the venue, and the girls roamed the arena while Fletch and some men set up the equipment.

"This is so cool. I've never been in an empty arena before. It's like the calm before the storm." Lilah was in awe. This whole experience was so exciting for her.

Melody decided to change the subject. "So, Fab's pretty cute right?

Lilah blushed. "Yeah, they all are. He's very sweet, but he seems like he could be the older brother I never had."

Melody laughed, "Well if I wasn't with Fletch, I'd fuck your older brother."

Lilah gasped at her friend's words, but she couldn't blame her. Fab was really attractive, but she couldn't picture herself with anyone in a band. Well, besides Julian, but that would never happen, she thought.

"Boys in bands are all about sex, drugs, and alcohol Mel. I've not done any of that." Melody wrapped her arm around her friend.

"As a lady that has done 2 out of 3, I'd have to say you're missing out." Delilah rolled her eyes. Delilah never had an issue with the sex part, boys wanted her, but she just wanted to save it for the right person. As with the other two, she'd seen her mom's battle with addiction, and she didn't want to go through that.

"Ladies!" The girls looked in the direction the voice was coming from. It was Fab, and he was accompanied by Albert Hammond Jr.

"Hey Fab!" Lilah waved. The men got closer and Fab hugged both girls. He's a hugger, Lilah thought.

"Albert, this is Lilah and Fletch's girl Melody." Albert shook both of the girls' hands.

"Hey girls, I'm Albert, but you can just call me Al."

"Delilah here, sorry Lilah I mean, is the coolest fan I've ever met." Fab said in a bragging tone.

"Wait, you're a fan? And you're not screaming or taking your clothes off? Are you an alien?" Albert joked.

Delilah's nerves were slowly creeping away than what they were 30 seconds ago.

"Al, where are your manners? Don't call the lady an alien on her birthday!"

Melody and Lilah laughed at their boyish bickering. "Happy birthday alien, I mean Lilah." Albert winked and turned his attention to Melody.

"How'd Fletch get a gal like you?" He asked and Melody blushed. She snarked back and said, "I'm flattered, but I guess the same way you and Fab found each other."

Wow. Burn. Lilah stared holes into her friend. "Hey don't bring me into this!" Fab whined and laid his arm on Lilah's shoulder.

"I like her!" Albert exclaimed to his friend. Fabrizio rolled his eyes and dragged Albert back in the direction they came from.

"See ya after the show ladies!" Albert called.

~

The girls stood in the sound area as the seats started to fill. They didn't have the best seats, as the booth was behind the general admission area. They didn't mind. Melody was going to be paying attention to Fletch the whole time anyway, and Lilah was just happy to be there. Plus, she was gonna be partying with the band. How lucky was that?

The intro to Reptilia started to play and Lilah screamed as loud as she could. She let go and just started singing along with Julian. Julian. Wait, he's right there. She can see him. He was wearing tight black jeans with a button up shirt that said, "US Garbage Collector." That made her heart flutter and her stomach drop at the same time. She put the thought aside and kept dancing.

After they played a few songs, Julian started talking. His voice, she thought, wow. "Hey Atlanta!!!" He screamed followed by a roar from the crowd. "How's everybody doing tonight?" Melody came to stand beside Lilah and screamed along with her. "He's cuter in person," she said. Lilah nodded and kept listening to what he was saying.

Fabrizio interrupted Julian right before the intro to You Only Live Once, and said "Happy Birthday Delilah!"

Lilah froze for a second, but then started jumping up and down with Melody. Julian turned around and said, "Who the fuc-Well, happy birthday Delilah, whoever the fuck you are."

She looked over at Melody and said, "HE FREAKING SAID MY NAME!"

Melody laughed at her friend and they started dancing to the song.

--------

Author's note: He freaking said her name. Lilah is keeping her fangirl self under control, but will it be contained when she meets Julian?

Much love xx

-L