PTTF - Chapter 7

A/N - yes it's up here now.
HERE TO HAUNT YOU!
There might be a bit of confusion happening in some scenes (I have this  habit of forgetting, and when I write it down, I change it), so if you need to know anything, just COMMENT.
QOTD~ Who does Abigail remind you of? It could be a family member, a friend, a celebrity or even a character you've come across ٩(^^)۶
I'm curious! Let me know->>
-Lara xxx

"I don't know what to say." said a rather amused Cleo, as I showed her and Aiden the glittering hologram in my good arm.

"Sometimes, we should embrace the old methods of stealing things." I smirked.

"But how did you even get it from her?" asked Aiden.

"We had a pretty heated up conversation yesterday, and on her part, it got a tad bit physical and I managed to smuggle it from her open pocket." I said nonchalantly. "My sister's blunt on an extreme level anyway."

"Are you alright?" Cleo questioned, with a worried expression.

I hesitated before I could answer. I could still feel the blow of heat on my skin, "Yes, more than alright."

But, was I feeling fairly good? Or did I have to convince myself for the sake of the planet and my friends? I was just deceived by my big sister, Bryce's location was still unknown, the number of disasters were increasing by the day and the tremors were as strong as ever. Chantelle had to be the least of my worries; when all of this was over, we could reconcile. Yet, I didn't ever want to forgive her for what she had done.

Pushing the thought out of my head and focusing on the problem at hand, I sip my glass of water slowly, both excited and terrified of the plan I had in mind.

"This might sound a bit confusing and reckless, but just hear me out, shut your mouth while I'm explaining and if you have any doubts, feel free to ask only when I'm done talking." I bossed, draining the glass as I got up to my feet with a sense of authority.

"I'm all ears." they chorused, sitting straight on the sofa as they raised their heads at me with eagerness.

"So, I downloaded this app called Dissimulato, and stimulated a few everyday things that could completely change our appearances and give us new identities," I started, grabbing my backpack from the floor as I opened the first pocket.

"This necklace is for Cleo; based on your appearances, I programmed this to convert your dark hair into blonde and turn your blue irises to dark brown." I announced, handing over the silver chain.

She clasped the necklace around her neck. Immediately, a forcefield formed over her skin, and a confused blonde headed girl with chocolate brown eyes looked up at Aiden and I.

"Woah." commented Aiden in bewilderment.

I handed over her identity card, "Your name is Shruthi Pérez; you are from Taehara and you will be working in the seismology section of the Emalkhah labs."

She shrugged her shoulders. "I know nothing about seismology!" she squeaked.

"Your eyes will act as a computer screen; all you have to do is ask, and everything you need will appear right before your eyes. It works on natural language user interface, so you might need to activate it with your new voice." I advised.

"How did you come up with all of these?" Aiden asked, fascinated by Cleo's glamour.

"My brain tends to embrace modern technology whenever I'm frustrated." I stated.

"Can I change my voice? I sound like an extinct rat." she whimpered.

"I did everything I could to change our characters from head to toe because mind you, we do not want to get caught. And all of this has to be done in a day. Hopefully" I disclosed