Chapter Two: R-E-J-E-C-T-E-D

101 Ways To Get The Girl.
A Raura Fanfiction.
Chapter Two: R-E-J-E-C-T-E-D
~Later That Day~

"Rikerrrrrrrrrrrr!" Ross exclaimed, running to his older brother Riker.

Riker Lynch. A tall, muscular seventeen year old. His bleached blonde hair was parted perfectly, and he eyes were the perfect shade of caramel mixed with hazel. His grey tee shirt with the 1975 logo on it was partly covered with his jean jacket that had sweater sleeves. His dark brown lace up boots partly covered the ankles of his jeans. He was very handsome. It was very obvious. Riker and Ross look like twins, even though they're four years apart in age. Ross is basically a young version of Riker, and Riker is basically an older version of Ross.

"Riker!! I need to talk to you!" Ross exclaimed, impatiently. Riker turned around, rolling his eyes at his younger brother. "What do you want? I'm busy." Riker huffed and grabbed his binder out of his locker. "You're not busy. It's the end of the day. You're driving me home." Ross told his brother, rolling his eyes mockingly. Riker sighed. "Fine. Let's go." He got his backpack and slung it over his shoulder, going out to his car with Ross.

Riker and Ross got into Riker's car and Riker started it. "Wait! Wait!" Their little brother, Ryland, exclaimed as he ran out from the school. Riker sighed and Ross rolled his eyes. "Sorry, I got held back in class a little longer since I didn't finish an assignment." Ryland apologized, climbing into the backseat.

Ryland Lynch. An adorable, brown haired, twelve year old. He definitely looked nothing like Ross or Riker, but he still was extremely cute. His blue flannel was buttoned all the way up, just like it was the morning before when his mother had buttoned it. His black converse looked completely new, and his light jeans looked just as new. His hair was perfectly parted and he looked amazing as always.

That was the difference between Ross and Ryland. Ross was rough on things. He'd buy, (technically his mom would buy it for him,) a new pair of shoes one week, and need a new pair the week after. Ryland could make a pair of shoes last for a whole year. When their mother had done their hair up perfectly in the morning, Ryland would come home and it would look exactly like it did that morning. But Ross' hair would always be ruffled and messy after the school day. But other than that and the fact that they don't look the same, they are a lot alike.

"It's cool, but we gotta get going. Mom said we're going out to dinner with some of her friends tonight. She wants us to come home and get ready." Riker explained, pulling out of the driveway. "Which friend?" Ross asked as Riker drove. "I don't know. Apparently it's someone we've never met before." Riker explained. "But Rydel's sick and Rocky's pretending to be sick." Ryland jumped into the conversation. "Rydel's not coming. Mom found out that Rocky was faking so he has to come now too." Riker replied. Riker pulled into the driveway. The trio of brothers got out and went inside.

"But mommmmmmmmm! Pleaseeeeeeeee! I don't wanna go to dinnerrrrrrr! I'm still sickkkkkkkk!" Rocky, Ross' other older brother, begged their mother.

Rocky Lynch. An attractive, brown haired, fourteen year old boy. His brown hair was messy and his brown pajama bottoms were ruffled which made him look more attractive. A red sharpie had marked his face and body with dots, so he looked like he had chicken pox. The red sharpie had stained his tee shirt's pocket. (That's what had made his mother know he was lying about being sick.) His bare feet dangled off the counter, since he was seated there.

Stormie Lynch, their mother, 'booped' her son's nose, right where the sharpie had marked the most. "Rocky, I know you're not sick. You're going to dinner with us." She smoothed his hair out, then went back to her housework. Rocky rolled his eyes jokingly and scoffed.

Riker rolled his eyes at Rocky, actually unamused with his brother. Ross just ignored him, too annoyed and, although he'd never admit it, envious of his brother getting stay home from school. Ryland just laughed, being nice to his brother and making sure his mother had noticed.
"Okay, boys. Go get ready to go out to dinner." Stormie told the boys. They each nodded and raced up quickly; Riker first, Ross second, Ryland third, and Rocky fourth. (But he was only fourth since he was still pretending to be sick. Eye roll.) Riker and Ross went into their room, while Rocky and Ryland went into theirs.

Each of the boys got dressed. Nothing fancy, but nothing too casual. Each of their outfits consisted of jeans (dark or light, depending on the brother you're talking about), nice tee shirts, jackets (jean, leather, sweater. It just depends on the brother), and a nice pair of converse or lace up boots. Each of them had done up there, not very fancy but not too casual. They all looked very nice.

"C'mon, boys!" Stormie called from downstairs. The boys rushed downstairs quick. "Bye, Rydel!" They said in unison as they hurried outside. "H-Have a good time." The blonde muttered as she watched My Little Pony on the couch. The sick blonde cuddled her pillow and coughed. She still looked adorable in her pajamas though.

The boys ran out to their mother's car, but Riker hopped into his. Ross shrugged and decided to go with Riker. They all drove to the restaurant, then went inside.

"Listen, boys, it's very important that you are good tonight. Your father and I haven't seen Ellen and Damiano since college. We need to make a good impression." Stormie explain while Mark, her husband, wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She blushed and smiled at him. Ross smiled at his parents love.

He's always wanted a love like that. He doesn't really get relationships like that though. It's mostly just dating girls. Again, he's a player. He's never had a long and good relationship before. But whenever he thinks about having a long and good relationship with a girl, Laura pops into his head. He thinks about how it would be to be in a long and good relationship with Laura. And for once, he enjoys the thought of a real relationship.

The Lynch's went inside together and found the table where Ellen and Damiano were. Riker sat beside their oldest daughter and slightly smiled at her. She blushed a little and smiled a tiny bit. Rocky and Ryland sat next to each other as well. And Ross sat next to their youngest daughter. He couldn't believe his eyes.

Ellen and Damiano's daughter was the mysterious and gorgeous girl he had met at school: Laura Marano.

Author's Notes: I know this chapter sucked 😔😂 It's a filler chapter so I promise it will get better. I'm actually a little proud of my detail in this chapter, so yay! 😂😋 Oh and a little Rinessa was going on ☺️💕 Some Raura will come in the next chapter 💕💕 Comment for more! 💕💕