Chapter Three: Idiots In Love

101 Ways To Get The Girl.
A Raura Fanfiction.
Chapter Three: Idiots In Love.
~Right Where We Left Off~

Ross smiled at Laura, making sure to look sincere and sweet. She smiled back, which surprised Ross greatly.
Stormie and Ellen hugged, while Damiano and Mark said hello. The parents talked and chatted all about everything, then turned to face their children. "Well, kids, this is Ellen and Damiano." Stormie gestured to their friends. The Lynch boys smiled at them. "And these are our daughters. Laura and Vanessa." Ellen continued with a smile as she pointed at her daughters. Riker and Rocky immediately looked at their oldest daughter Vanessa.

Vanessa Marano. A fierce, sarcastic, beautiful, sixteen year old. Her dark hair, even darker than Laura's, glistened perfect off the chandelier light in a fishtail braid on the side. She was wearing a black pencil shirt that went a little over her knees. Her long sleeved pink sweater that she was wearing was tucked into her skirt. She was also wearing tall black boots, that went to her knees. She was truly gorgeous. And it seemed that Ross' two older brothers had noticed that.

Riker stared at Vanessa. He had seen her beauty when he saw her before, but he didn't see her eyes. That's what he truly thought was beautiful about her. Riker immediately started liking her. Scratch that, he felt in love. (Although he'd never admit that. Because according to him, 'love isn't real'.) He thought she was perfect, even though he had just met her. And when Riker sees perfection, he gets determined to have it.

The other one staring at Vanessa was Rocky. Rocky, being two years younger that Vanessa, thought she was 'sophisticated' and 'exquisite.' Rocky had always liked older girls. Thought they were mature and sweeter than other girls. (Well, that's Rocky for ya.)

Rocky smiled at Vanessa in a loving way. Riker saw and kicked his brother's leg under the table. Rocky squeaked quietly and held his knee. Riker looked him straight in the eyes and mouthed, "I saw her first." But Rocky mouthed back, "I have dibs on her."

Across the table, Ross rolled his eyes at his brothers. It was already gonna be hard enough to get Laura to be his. Now, it would be even harder to get her with his annoying brothers chasing her sister.

Ross and Laura's parents ordered for them all, then went back to chatting. Ross turned to Laura and smiled charmingly at her. "Hey, beautiful." He smiled more. Laura rolled her eyes and giggled. "Hey, blondie." She teased him back. He chuckled and smiled even more at her. "So, aren't you gonna bug me to go out with?" She asked him, smiling teasingly. "Don't flatter yourself, gorgeous." He chuckled and teased back. Laura blushed and laughed. "And maybe I am gonna bug you to go out with me. Who knows." Ross smirked jokingly and laughed. The blonde and brunette laughed and smiled, surprisingly becoming an unlikely duo.

After awhile, their food came. Riker and Rocky kept trying to impress Vanessa, and Ross and Laura kept talking. Once they had started eating, their parents started talking to them all. Asking questions about their ages, asking about personality things, everything. It was quite entertaining since Ross and Laura were secretly playing footsie and touching hands while it happened.

"So, how old are you, Ross?" Ellen asked Ross with a smile. Ross smiled and pulled himself away from his conversation with Laura and looked at Ellen. "I'm thirteen." Ross told them, smiling subtly in Laura's direction. Laura giggled and set her foot on top of his. He chuckled lightly and did the same to her. "Oh, that's nice. Laura's thirteen as well." She gestured to her daughter, not noticing Laura looking subtly under the table.

Laura was holding one of Ross' hands with both her hands. She held it with one hand, and traced shapes and words into the palm of his hand with her other hand. Ross was blushing like crazy and trying to hide it.

"Do you like it here, Laura?" Mark asked Laura and smiled. She nodded and continued playing with Ross' hands. "Yeah, it's nice here. Lots of sweet people too." She smiled at Ross, and he blushed and smiled back at her.

Ross and Laura kept playing footsie under the table the whole dinner. They'd tease each other and pay with each other's hands. Ross loved it. He knew Laura and him would get together. Maybe it wouldn't be know, although it maybe. Maybe it would be later, although who knows. She'll be his new prize soon.

After dinner, the two families walked outside together. Their parents took awhile saying goodbye, so Ross wrapped his arm around Laura's upper back and slowly led her to the side of the building. Laura smiled and blushed.

Once they reached the side of the building, Ross let go of her and held her hands while smiling at her. "You're so beautiful, Laur. You know that, right?" He said to her sweetly. She blushed and smiled. "I'm really not." Her hair slowly fell into her face. He used his fingers to gently push her hair back, then placed his hands on her cheeks. "You're right. You're not. Beautiful's an understatement. You're gorgeous." He smiled at her and slowly pressed their foreheads together. She giggled and carefully wrapped her arms around his neck.

This is it. They're gonna kiss. Then Ross will get his prize. And he'll love having it for a month. But then they'll break, and he'll most likely not miss her. But who really knows. Oh, and we never really took into consideration what would happen if she said no. Guess we'll find out.

Ross smiled, slowly leaning in to kiss Laura. Their lips were inches away from each other, and it was obvious that he was dying on the inside from excitement. But, at last minute, Laura turned her head and Ross ended up kissing her cheek. He immediately pulled away when he realized it was her cheek.

Ha, so that's what happens when she says no.

"Sorry, Lynch. But you aren't getting me that easily." Laura smirked teasingly and ruffled up his hair, then kissed his cheek and skipped away.
And that right there, ladies and gentlemen, was the first (and not the last) time Ross Lynch got rejected by Laura Marano.

Author's Notes: Another filler chapter 😂😂😋😋 Hope this one was better than the last one though. Goodnight! 😘😘💕💕❤️❤️ Comment for more! 🎀🎀🙌🙌