Chapter Four: Everything Has Changed

CREDITS IN THE EDIT GO TO @R5_lover_1 💕💕😍😍 GO CHECK HER OUT SHE'S AMAZINGLY FLAWLESS 🙌🙌💕💕

101 Ways To Get The Girl.
A Raura Fanfiction.
Chapter Four: Everything Has Changed.
~Later The Next Day~

The next day, Ross asked Laura to come home with him so they could hang out. And to his surprise, well to all of our surprise, she accepted the invitation. Now, they're walking home... In utter silence...

Ross kicked a pebble and stuffed his hands into his pocket. Laura was silent and looking straight forward as they walked. Ross would occasionally glance at her, checking to make sure she didn't seem upset. But she never seemed upset.

That was one of the things Ross liked about her. He liked that she was always smiling and happy. Sure, he's only known her a couple of days, but he still can see how optimistic and happy she is. Ross has never been with a girl like that before.

And goodness, her smile. How he loved it. He loved her smile and how she always showed her perfectly white teeth. He wondered how someone's smile could make his stomach do cartwheels. Ross loved that feeling though.

"So, um, how was your day?" Ross asked, trying to sound normally casual. "It was good." She smiled at him. He smiled just because of her smile.

Ross and Laura reached the Lynch house and they walked inside together. Riker, Ryland, and Rydel were already home and playing on the Wii. Rocky was reading. (Not really. He was pretending and he head his phone in his book. Eye roll. Again.)

Ross snuck Laura past his siblings and the duo ran to his room. He smiled and led her to the small couch. "So, why the urgent need to hang out?" Laura smiles teasingly and sat next to him. He chuckled. "I don't know. We're friends now. I thought friends are supposed to hang out." He smiled at her and moved slightly closer.

Laura blushed and tried to change the topic. "You play guitar?" She asked and pointed at the guitar leaning against the wall in his room. "Yeah." He smiled and nodded, then went to get his guitar. Laura smiled as he sat back down with it. "Play me something." She smiled and moved slightly closer to him. He nodded and started strumming.

Laura loved it when he played for her. She'd always love music, but only in secret though. She promised herself she wouldn't fall in love with him or like him, but this made him a little attractive to her.

After awhile of Ross strumming, Ross made eye contact with Laura and smiled at her encouragingly, wanting her to sing. Laura was surprised. She didn't know if she could sing. She was always scared to sing at all, even by herself or singing along with the radio. Ross could tell she was nervous, so he started to sing to calm her.

"All I knew, this morning when I woke, is I know something now, know something now, I didn't before." He sang quietly, strumming and smiling softly at her. She melted at the sound of his voice and couldn't help but smile. "And all I've seen, since eighteen hours ago, is hazel eyes, those dimples with his smile, in the back of my mind, making me feel right." She sang very quietly, afraid of him thinking her voice was weird.

He was mesmerized by her voice though. She sounded like an angel. And he fell in love. He hated to admit that, he really did. But he fell in love. He just did. No more hiding that, he's in love with her. Ross Shor Lynch is in love with Laura Marie Marano.

"I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now. I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now." Laura sang, slightly making eye contact with Ross. "I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now. Know you, know you." Ross sang in reply, smiling with both his lips and eyes. "'Cause all I know is we said hello. And your eyes looking like coming home. All I know is a simple name. Everything has changed. All I know is you held the door. You'll be mine and I'll be yours. All I know since yesterday, is everything has changed." Their voices combined perfectly in gorgeous harmony.

Laura would never ever admit it, but she was beginning to fall in love with Ross. Or at least like him a little. And that scared her a lot.

"And all my walls, stood tall painted blue, but I'll take 'em down, take 'em down, and open up the door for you." Ross sang to Laura, looking into her eyes and seeing something he hadn't seen in years. (Not gonna tell you what he saw.)

"And all I feel, in my stomach is butterflies, the beautiful kind, making up for lost time, taking flight, making me feel right." Laura sang beautifully, making Ross fall in love with her even more. "I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now. I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now." Ross sang sweetly, while both of them slowly moved closer. "I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now. I just wanna know you, know you, know you." Laura replied, singing in a soft and loving voice as the two tweens moved closer. "'Cause all I know is we said hello. And your eyes look like coming home. All I know is a simple name. Everything has changed. All I know is you held the door. You'll be mine and I'll be yours. All I know since yesterday, is everything has changed." Ross and Laura sang together again.

Both they're smiling, staring into each other's eyes, and feeling love in their hearts. Laura was scared, but only a nervous scared. She was starting to ease up to the idea of love.

"Come back and tell me why, I'm feeling like I've missed you, all this time. And meet me there tonight. And let me know that it's not all in my mind." Ross sang a little louder, smiling even more at Laura. "I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now. I just wanna know you, know you, know you." Laura sang in a high, yet still angelic voice. "'Cause all I know is we said hello. And your eyes look like coming home. All I know is a simple name. Everything has changed. All I know is you held the door. You'll be mine and I'll be yours. All I know since yesterday, is everything has changed." Their voices harmonized perfectly once again. It was beautiful. "All I know is we said hello. So dust off your highest hopes." Laura sang sweetly, getting even closer to Ross. "All I know is pouring rain. And everything has changed." Ross sang after her, strumming his guitar still. "All I know is a new found grace. All my days. I'll know your face." Laura sang gorgeously as she smiled as much as possible at him. "All I know since yesterday, is everything has changed." They harmonized perfectly, sounding better than thought possible.

As Ross finished strumming and he set his guitar down, he looked into Laura's eyes and slowly leaned in. She did as well.

But just as they were about to kiss, Riker came into the room and interrupted their moment. Ross was annoyed, but he still was overjoyed because of one thing he realized about Laura; And that is...

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Cliffhanger! 😂😂😍😍 What do you think Ross realized about Laura? Comment your opinions below! And yes, I DID change some parts of the Everything Has Changed song because Ross doesn't have green eyes or freckles 😂 But still, the song is amazing in general without it being different 😍Comment for more! 😘😘💕💕🎀