Chapter Eight: Save Rocky From The Costco

101 Ways to Get the Girl
Chapter Eight: Save Rocky From the Costco.
~A Week Later~

Ross and Laura's relationship had been going great. They had become the 'it' couple of their school. Single girls wanted to be Laura, and single guys wanted to be Ross. But it was obvious to everyone that they weren't gonna break up anytime soon.

It was now six in the morning on Saturday. And Ross was already up, planning yet another perfect date for himself and Laura. (It was the sixth one this week.) And Riker, who was sleeping in his bed on the other side of the room, dreamed peacefully of Vanessa.

After planning the date, Ross went downstairs. Yawning, he stretched and opened up the curtains. "Morning, sweetie." Stormie greeted her son, coming down the stairs. Ross smiled and greeted her back. "It's really early, Ross. Why are you up so early?" She asked, getting stuff out to make breakfast. Ross sat at the counter, setting his phone on the counter. "Well, I'm going out with Laura today and I got up early to plan it." Ross said, blushing while saying Laura's name. Stormie smirked teasingly. "The sixth date this week. You've never treated a girl like this." Stormie said. (Although, Stormie only knew about a couple of Ross' girlfriends. Not all twenty-nine.) "What can I say? I really love Laura. This is special." Ross sighed dreamily, thinking of Laura's perfectness. Stormie sighed.

Ross was thirteen years old. Just thirteen. He wasn't in his early twenties, he was barely a teenager. Stormie knew Ross had strong feelings for Laura. But she wasn't sure he truly loved her. He had no idea what love even was. Stormie hated telling Ross he was wrong (in a nice way, of course), but she felt it was something she needed to do.

"Ross, sweetie, I hate to break it to you, but you don't know what love is at this age. You really like Laura. You don't really love her." She told her son. Ross mentally rolled his eyes. "Mom, I am in love with Laura. I'm so extremely in love with her. I know everybody thinks I can't and don't, but I do. I love her more than life itself. And the best part of it all, she's all mine." He smiled a lot at the last part. Stormie smiled sadly, shaking her head at his ignorance. "Laura's just a girl, Ross. She's not everything. She's a girl who you care about it. And I apologize for saying this, but you probably won't even remember her in ten years from now." Stormie explained, placing a hand on her son's shoulder sympathetically. Ross pushed her hand away and stood up dramatically. "She's not just a girl, mom! She's the beautifulest, sweetest, kindest, most perfect love of my life! She's my whole entire universe! And in ten years, she'll be the mother of my children and my wife!" Ross yelled, then grabbed his phone and ran upstairs quickly.

Seeing Riker was gone, Ross let his tears fall and he couldn't handle it. In his heart, Ross truly loved Laura. He totally did. Stormie was wrong. (Probably.)

Ross grabbed his phone and called Laura immediately. "Hello?" She asked into the phone. "Hey, my love." He smiled a little, forgetting what his mom had said. "Hey, baby." She giggled, smiling big enough for Ross to feel it through the phone. "I have a surprise for you." Ross smiled, looking out his window. "Really?" Laura asked. Ross nodded, even though she couldn't see. "Can I take you out tonight?" Ross smiled, sitting in the window sill. "I'd love that." Laura giggled, making Ross' heart flutter. "Okay, baby. I'll text you the details later." Ross replied.

Ross and Laura said their goodbyes, making kissey noises at the end of the call, making them each giggle.

~That Evening with Riker & Vanessa~

Riker held Vanessa close with one hand, and he stroked her hair with the other. She had her face deep in his chest, both her arms wrapped around him. Riker was singing softly into Vanessa's ear. It calmed her. She loved hearing him sing, and it made her happy. "Here comes that movie scene, one you hate, so cliché. That moment when we kiss, by the lake, pouring rain. I ain't no Superman, but I can, change your world. Here comes forever girl." He sang quietly, making her giggle against his chest. He smiled and cuddled her closer.

Riker and Vanessa were in the Lynch living room. Rocky wasn't home, so they could be lovey on each other. After singing to Vanessa, Riker looked down at her. "You're." He smiled, kissing her forehead. "So." His smile grew, kissing both her cheeks. "Extremely." He smiled even more, kissing the tip of her nose. "Beautiful." Riker finished, kissing her lips for a few seconds. Vanessa giggled and smiled bright.

Just then, Riker's phone rang. He sighed and answered. "Hello?" He asked into the phone. "Dude, it's me." Rocky mumbled in a whisper, sounding scared as ever. "Rocky, what's wrong?" He asked, pulling Vanessa closer. "It's a long story." Rocky replied. Riker sighed, telling him to continue. Rocky sounded nervous, "Well..."

~An Hour Earlier~

Rocky was in his room, watching America's Next Top Model. "Rocky! Come downstairs!" Stormie called to him from downstairs. Rocky sighed and went down.

Stormie had asked her son to go up the street to their local Costco to get some milk for the cookies she was making. He had agreed to, and quickly made his way to the store.

But then, something went wrong. Rocky had been looking at some sunglasses. He seemed to have accidentally placed them in the cart. And when he didn't pay for them, the alarm went off.

And now, Rocky's at the police station, in a holding cel.

~Back To Now~

"Dude! You're such an idiot!" Riker scolded, getting up with Vanessa. (Riker put the phone on speaker so she could hear too.) "It was an accident! I can't go to jail though! You need to come and get me! Everybody hear smells like sweaty blood and they all look like they wanna hurt me!" Rocky squeaked, tears almost escaping his eyes. "Fine, I'm on my way." Riker sighed, leaving with Vanessa.

"I'm sorry about Rocky. He's an idiot." Riker sighed, holding Vanessa's hand and driving to the station. Vanessa giggled and held his hand. "It's okay, I understand completely." She replied.

Once they got to the police station, the couple went inside. (Forgetting they were holding hands, I must add.) Riker and Vanessa bailed him out, and Rocky was overjoyed. "I'm sooooooooo sorry! I really didn't mean for all this crap to happen." Rocky sighed, getting into the backseat of the car. "It's fine. Just please, don't get into trouble with the cops anymore." Riker replied. "Awesome blossom." Rocky said, nodding his head.

Rocky looked at Riker and Vanessa in the front seat. His eyes trailed down to their hands, seeing their hands intwined.

Rocky got angry. And that's when....

~With Ross & Laura~

"You know, you're extremely beautiful." He smiled at Laura, feeding her a chocolate covered strawberry. She giggled and ate a bite. "You're the most beautiful girl ever." He smiled, kissing her cheek and feeding her another bite. She giggled again and finished the strawberry.

Ross and Laura were in his room, watching Romeo & Juliet. Laura was leaning her back and head against Ross' chest while he leaned against the backboard. She laid her legs in between his and Ross tilted her head up. "Laura, I need to tell you something. I really love you a lot. So much. You're all mine. I love you much and I need you to know that. I'm never leaving you. I promise." He smiled, kisses her quick and sweet. Laura smiled big up at her blonde boyfriend, "I love you too, Shor."

Author's Notes: So I'm pretty proud of the Raura in this chapter 😂😍😍 Anyway, I know the Rocky and Rinessa part kinda sucked, but it'll be even better next chapter. Comment for more! 💕😋💗

QUESTION TIME: Do you think Stormie's right about Ross? Do you think Ross and Laura will last? Do you think Rocky will accept Riker and Vanessa?