Chapter Five: Yeah, Think About That.

101 Ways To Get The Girl.
A Raura Fanfiction.
Chapter Five: Yeah, Think About That.
~At The Marano House~

"Pssssttttttt... Psssssssstttttt... Pssssssstttttttt..." Rocky mumbled into the window on Vanessa's balcony.

Right now, Rocky's trying to get into Vanessa's room. She's in there, of course. He's not trying to be a creepy stalker. He just is one. In general.

Vanessa was listening to a Walk The Moon song on her iPod with her earbuds in, studying and doing homework. She didn't hear him. And between you and me, she's better off not seeing him. But you didn't hear that from me.

Rocky sighed, upset that she had not heard his psstt-ing. So, he banged on the door. Vanessa looked up and saw him at the window. And with a big sigh, she stood up and opened the door for him. "Hey, beautiful." He winked and smiled at her. She blushed and rolled her eyes jokingly, trying not to smile.

This would not end up very well for Rocky. Because Riker was coming up the stairs right as they spoke. Instead of knocking, Riker came right in and saw them smiling at each other. "Rocky?!" He exclaimed, grabbing Vanessa's hand and pulling her close to him gently. "Riker?!" Rocky squealed back, grabbing Vanessa's other hand and wrapping his arm around her.

Vanessa sighed and rolled her eyes, annoyed with the attention. Riker gripped her hand tightly, intwining their fingers, and Rocky held her to his side. Vanessa wouldn't say it out loud, but she sort of liked the feeling of Riker's hand in hers. She also sorta liked Rocky a little since he was outgoing enough to go after an older girl. Rocky was an inch taller than her, and Riker was obviously about six inches taller than her. Vanessa liked tall guys. They were both tall, especially Rocky for his age. But Riker was a lot taller than her. She liked both a little, but she wasn't extremely into either. At least not yet. (And in that case, which one do you think she should be with?)

"Dude! This is so unfair! I saw her first!" Riker yelled at his brother. "I had dibs on her!" Rocky exclaimed, holding Vanessa closer. Vanessa sighed and pushed Rocky's grip away, gently letting go of Riker's hand. "You guys, I'm so honestly flattered. But I'm just not interested in a relationship right now." Vanessa looked them each in the eye. Riker looked heartbroken and Rocky's eyes saddened. "But we can still be friends. Good friends." Vanessa smiled soothingly, trying to see their smiles. "Best friends?!" Rocky perked up with a huge smile, grabbing her hands. Vanessa smiled and nodded. "Of course!" She giggled and Rocky smiled well. "Hang out later then?" He asked her. She nodded, smiling. "Awesome! Well, I'll exit the same way I came in." Rocky smiled, climbing out of the window.

Vanessa smiled to herself, then looked back at Riker. He was still there, and he seemed unreadable. He didn't look happy, but he didn't look upset or sad. Vanessa was worried. She truly liked Riker. (Maybe even a little more than Rocky, but that doesn't mean she'd pick him.)

"Look Riker, I'm really sorry. I just don't think I can be in a relationship right now 'cau-" Vanessa started, until Riker interrupted her by planting a sweet kiss on her lips. She blushes deeply and was shocked, but she ended up kissing him back. His arms snaked to her back, and hers reached his neck. Their kiss was filled with love. So much love it seemed as if the whole world had disappeared. It was just them. Riker smiled through the kiss, and Vanessa did the same. He pulled her closer and kissed her lovingly, moving one hand to get cheek and the other to her waist.

After awhile, the blonde and the brunette pulled away for air. Vanessa's lips parted slightly, the feeling of their kiss lingering on her lips. Riker gently pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear, then softly kissed her forehead. Vanessa blushed and he tilted her head up to look into his eyes. "I'm not like my brother, Ness. I don't give up that easily." He teased and kissed her quickly, then bolted to her door and left her awestruck.

"It's gonna be so much harder to play hard to get now." Vanessa mumbled under her breath and sighed.

~At Calum's House~

"Dude! I swear! I know her from somewhere!" Ross exclaimed. "Where then?" Calum rolled his eyes, typing his essay into his computer.

Ross was laying upside down on Calum's couch in his room. While Calum was sitting at his desk and finishing up a late homework assignment. (Ross had already finished it, surprisingly.)

"That's what I need to figure out!" Ross sighed angrily and tried to think. Calum sighed and kept typing. "Calum! Why aren't you helping me?!" Ross exclaimed, falling from his position on the couch. Calum jumped, hearing the thump he made on the ground. Seeing he had only fallen, Calum sighed and shut his laptop. "Fine, Ross. You have my undivided attention." He sighed and turned to face Ross.

"Good. 'Cause you need to help me remember where I know Laura from." Ross nodded and looked at him. Calum sighed. "Okay, buddy." He got out a notepad and a pen, acting as a therapist. "Now, Ross, think very hard about Laura. How is she familiar?" Calum asked seriously. "Fine. Let's try to give that brain tree a shake." Ross sighed jokingly. (And yes, he quoted the Big Bang Theory TV show.)

Ross thought and thought for a while. Then, it popped into his head. He jumped up excitedly, "I know where I know her from!"

Author's Notes: Cliffhanger! 😂 How does Ross know Laura? Do you think Vanessa should be with Riker or with Rocky? Comment your opinions below! 💕💕😋