Chapter Seven: What I Like (And Hate) About You

101 Ways To Get The Girl.
A Raura Fanfiction.
Chapter Seven: What I Like (And Hate) About You.
~Eight Years Ago~

"Laurie, do you believe in love at first sight?" Ross smiled at Laura cheekily, taking both her hands in his. She blushed and giggled. "Totally!" She squealed with a smile. Ross smiled at her positivity. "You know how we've been learning about love in stories? And there's the kiss you share with your true love?" He smiled at her more. "Well, I've been thinking lately. And we've been getting really close. I was wondering if maybe... We could be each other's first true love kiss..." Ross smiled nervously.

Then just like that, Ross leaned in and kissed Laura for a few seconds. And from that moment on, Ross and Laura were the most adorable "couple" in the kindergarten class.

But months after their first kiss, Laura was forced to move away with her family. Her and Ross lost touch after awhile, and after awhile, they're kiss and romance had faded away from their minds. (And what a shame that truthfully is.)

~Back To Where We Left Off~

When Ross had finished kissing Laura for the few, slight seconds, he waited anxiously for her response to it all. She didn't look happy, but she didn't look upset. "Laura... Do you remember... Us...?" He asked nervously, looking into her eyes.

Laura was looking down, but when Ross asked that, she looked back up at him. His heart began to race, afraid of what she'd say or do.

But her reaction was quite a surprise: She kissed him again. And this time, she kissed him longer. Her arms snaked up to the back of his neck and his traveled to her waist. They kissed lovingly, both never wanting their perfect kiss to end. Scratch that, it was more than perfect or flawless. Love and sparks could actually be felt by anyone in the room, but they were alone.

Ross was absolutely, head over heels, in love with Laura. He could feel it. He didn't care that anyone, and everyone, would tell them that they're too young to be in love. 'Cause he truly, deeply loved Laura. No more dating random girls and being known as the school's player. He'd be known as Laura's boyfriend. (Well, only if she said yes.) Ross vowed to himself that he'd never ever break his Lauriebear's heart. (Don't judge him, he called her that when they were kids.) And he wouldn't let any jealous loser out there hurt her either. Laura was gonna be his. And for the first time since they'd met again, Ross wasn't after Laura because of her looks or her popularity: He was after her for her perfectness.

Laura was feeling love through the kiss as well. But that kinda scared her. At least falling in love with Ross.

You see, when Laura had to move away, she was kinda happy. Ross had been hanging out with other girls. Pushing them on the swings, going on the slides with them, and playing games with them at free time. Laura was hurt, honestly. So she confronted her 'boyfriend.' He was upset that she thought he had been 'cheating,' so he told her the exact opposite of what he thought about her: He said she was ugly, mean, bossy, and any girl in the whole entire world was better than her.

That broke her heart. And from that moment on, she thought that she was all of those things. She was not confident, she'd bite her tongue to not speak, and she never opened up to anyone. She never thought she'd ever feel love again.

And now, she's scared 'cause she's feeling all that love all over again. Her heart's fragile, and it was just beginning to get repaired from time. But now, that could all come crumbling down.

Ross and Laura kissed lovingly and sweetly for as long as they could. But being humans, they needed to breathe and pulled away for air. They were both speechless, all he could say was, "Wow..." Laura sighed and kissed his cheek, forcing a fake smile. Ross blushed and kept his arms around her. "Laura, I know this might sound crazy. But hear me out, I-I'm... I'm in love with you... And I know we're only thirteen. And I know this might all be just stupid. But I do know that I love you will all my heart. Only you." Ross gushed, meaning every single word. "Ross, I-I don't know... I-I don't wanna have to go through what I went through in the past..." Laura sighed, looking down.

Ross let go of her and sighed, looking at the floor as well. "Laura... I know I hurt you... A lot... But I promise, I'm never EVER gonna hurt you ever again..." He promised. "Ross, I never ever felt confident or happy in my own skin after you said that me... It broke me and my heart... I'm just now beginning to heal... If I'm yours again, I could potentially lose all my progress and go so much deeper than low..." Laura explained, breaking her heart more with every word. "Laura, I know that that could happen... But it won't... I was mad... I was stupid... You know that... I didn't mean anything I said... I promise that if you become mine again, I will build you up... I'll love you so much and I'll always tell you how much you mean to me... I promise I'm not gonna break you... I love you way too much to ever break you again..." Ross told her, holding both her hands and looking sincere as ever.

Laura took a deep breath and looked Ross in the eyes as the words squeaked out of her mouth, "I wanna be yours..."

~With Riker and Vanessa~

"It's sooooo dark out here!" Vanessa giggled and gripped his hand tightly. "Keep your eyes closed." He chuckled and led her to their surprise date. "I can't see thoughhhhhhh!" She laughed and followed him quickly. "Then how about this?" Riker smiled and picked her up, carrying her bridal style. Vanessa giggled and nodded, resting her head on his chest. Riker blushed and smiled while carrying her.

Once they had gotten to their date, Riker gently laid her down on the rocky ground. He laid down next to her. "Okay, love. Open your eyes." He smiled and kissed her cheek. Vanessa giggled and opened her eyes.

Up in the sky, there was a constellation of stars in the sky. And in the shape they were in, it looked like it was a heart shape with an R and a V in it. Vanessa smiled big and bright. "That's so adorable!!" She squeaked and smiled more. "I saw it an hour ago. I thought now would be the perfect time to show you." Riker smiled and kissed her forehead. "This is so perfectly awesome!" Vanessa smiled and rested her head on his chest. He cuddled her and smiled down at her.

After awhile, they fell asleep while looking at the stars.

Author's Notes: So now we have Raura 😂😍👏 Maybe not for long though 😏😘😋 I'm one of those people who like NEED Raura to happen 😂 Anyway, Rinessa was cute too 😋😍💕 Comment for more!

QUESTION TIME: So I LOVEEEE long comments and I LOVEEEE hearing your guys opinions! So please feel free to answer these! 😘😋💕 Do you think Raura is gonna last? If they break up, will they get back together? Is Rinessa gonna last? Will Rocky find out?