Chapter Six: Love Triangle, Baby

101 Ways To Get The Girl.
A Raura Fanfiction.
Chapter Six: Love Triangle, Baby.
~At The Lynch House~

"How dare you!" Rocky exclaimed, barging into his and Riker's room. Riker sighed and set his guitar down, sitting cross-legged on his bed. "How dare I what?" He asked. "How dare you kiss my girlfriend?!" Rocky replied, slamming the door closed. "She's not your girlfriend, dude." Riker chuckled at his brother's stupidity. "She will be mine! And she isn't your girlfriend either! So why the heck would you kiss her?!" Rocky yelled at his brother. "I don't give up like you do. I like Vanessa. A lot. And I go after what I want and like." Riker explained, staring off into space while thinking about Vanessa. "That isn't fair! She's mine!" Rocky whined and pouted, throwing a fit like a little kid. "She isn't yours. And I hate to admit it, but she isn't mine. It's fair game right now." Riker told his brother. "Fine! Then I'm gonna get even!" Rocky climbed out their window, and climbed down the tree.

Rocky ran to Vanessa's house and came in quickly. (Her parents weren't home, and the door was unlocked.) He rushed up the stairs, ran into her room, and grabbed her waist. Rocky leaned in quick and kissed her. Vanessa was just as shocked as she was earlier, when Riker had kissed her. She kissed Rocky back though.

But with this kiss, Vanessa didn't feel as much love or as many sparks that she did when she kissed Riker. She felt sparks, but not as many as before. Maybe she does like Riker more. (Who knows though?)

"Wait! Rocky! What did you mean by 'get even'?!" Riker exclaimed, running up the stairs and coming into the room. When Riker saw them kissing, he immediately pulled Rocky off her. "Dude! Why would you do that?!" Rocky asked.

Riker and Rocky continued their brotherly argument, and Vanessa stood there impatiently. "You guys!" Vanessa said loudly, shutting up the brothers. They looked at her immediately. "Look, I'm just not into a relationship right now. I don't wanna complicate things between us. I think we should stay friends. I'm sorry, but that's what I want." Vanessa sighed. Rocky sighed as well and took a hold of both of her hands. "I understand, Nessa. I'm sorry. Can we still be friends?" Rocky asked her. She nodded and smiled. "Of course!" She giggled and smiled. Rocky smiled excitedly.

Rocky looked back at Riker and glared. Riker just rolled his eyes. "If I leave you two alone again, are gonna kiss again?" He glared at both, but mostly at Riker. Vanessa shook her head no. "Never again." She said to him. Riker looked down.

After having to be convinced by both of them, Rocky left. And as soon as he was out the door, Riker turned to Vanessa.

"You pick me, huh?" He asked quickly, holding one of her hands and placing the other on her waist. Vanessa wanted to pull back, but she didn't. "Riker, I can't. You know that." She replied, wrapping her arms around his neck. (Sounds a little crazy, you know. Since she's rejecting him but holding him at the same time. But that's none of my business.) "Nessa, I like you. A lot. I wanna be with you. I need to be with you." He moved both his arms to her waist. Vanessa blushed. "You just met me the other day." She giggled and stayed close to him. "That's why it'd be nice to get to know you better. C'mon, beautiful. I know you want to. It can be a secret relationship and we can see where it takes us." He sweet-talked her, then gently kissed her forehead. "Promise it'll be a secret?" She looked in his eyes and blushed when he kissed her forehead. He nodded and pinky promised her, "I promise, baby girl."

Once they had agreed, Riker kissed her lovingly, like he had earlier that day. And just like that earlier kiss, Vanessa (and Riker) felt the same exact love and passion in the heart. And who knows, maybe this relationship could work out. (Secretly, of course.)

~After School: Still At School (If that makes sense)~

"Laura! Laura!" Ross exclaimed, running into the music room. She was singing and playing the piano. He immediately shushed himself and stood in the corner of the room, so she wouldn't see him.

"I dare you to let me be your, your one and only. Promise I'm worthy to hold in your arms. So come on and give me a chance. To prove I am the one who can walk that mile. Until the end starts." Laura sang beautifully. Ross loved it when she sang. He never wanted her to stop. Every time she sang, he loved her even more.

Ross used to be confused about the word 'love.' He didn't think it was a good thing. And he never ever thought he'd end up falling into it. But he did, when he saw Laura. He's thirteen, yes, but he felt love. A lot of it. Cliché, sure. But still, he loves Laura. And he hadn't even discovered all of that love yet. But he was sure he would. (And that would become true.)

"I swear, your voice is from heaven." Ross smiled and came out from the corner. Laura jumped, then smiled at the blonde. "Thanks, but your voice is from heaven too." Her smile lit up the room. Ross blushed and smiled and took her hands, leading her to the chairs that were perfectly in rows and lines.

"I've gotta get this right... She has to remember..." Ross thought in his head. The pair sat down together and he kept holding her hands. "Laurie, do you believe in love at first sight?" He asked her, smiling and holding her hands while making sure to quote exactly what was said that day. She blushed and smiled, thinking it was familiar but not completely familiar. "Well um, I guess. It seems sorta illogical though. Because if you think about it, you'd be falling in love with the person's looks. Not their heart." Laura explained, intwining their fingers with a smile. "You know how we've been learning about love in stories? And there's the kiss you share with your true love?" Ross asked her, smiling a little more. Laura began to become speechless, recognizing the conversation. "Well, I've been thinking lately. And we've been getting really close. I was wondering if maybe... We could be each other's first true love kiss..." Ross smiled nervously, like he had before.

Laura was shocked. She remembered that whole conversation. And she was shocked he'd bring it up. Ross smiled at her being shocked.

And just like that day, Ross leaned in quick and pressed his lips against Laura's.

Author's Notes: So I know you guys are probably really confused about the "earlier conversation" that I talked about between Ross and Laura. Now, don't go back to the other chapters and read them to find the answer because I haven't said what that earlier conversation was yet 😂😏 I know, I know. Confusing, right? But you will find out what it is in the next chapter. I promise 😘 Now, QUESTION TIME ‼️‼️
Do you think Riker and Vanessa's secret romance will work out? Do you want Rinessa or Rocknessa? How do you think Rocky will react IF he finds out? How do Ross and Laura know each other? Will Laura kiss him back? Answer any of these below! Comment for more! 💕😘😍 OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSSY SHOR 😍😍😍😘😘😭😭