Chapter Ten: Two Pieces of a Broken Heart

101 Ways to Get the Girl
A Raura Fanfiction
Chapter Ten: Two Pieces of a Broken Heart.
~Right Where We Left Off~

Pre-Author's Notes: Warning. If you tend to be emotionally unstable with this fanfiction, any of @thisgirliscrazyforr5's other fanfictions, or any other fanfictions, the writer of this story suggests you read this chapter with a box of tissues, a fluffy blanket, and something cuddly to calm you. @thisgirliscrazyforr5 is not responsible for tears, screaming, emotional disturbances, or seizures. Read at your own risk.

Laura had finished getting her books out of her locker and started heading to her first period class, so she walked down the hall past the classrooms. "Rossy, kiss me again." She heard a voice giggle. Laura stopped in her tracks. Her breath hitched and her stomach started twisting into knots. Laura turned around and started walking back to the music room. She peered her head into the room and her heart broke at the sight.

There in the music room was her so called 'boyfriend' was kissing the most popular girl in school, Alexia Hart. Laura's knees buckled and her body became weak. She felt like she couldn't move. Her feet began to shake so much that she almost fell, but she was able to grab onto the door before she dropped.

"L-Laura...?" Ross stuttered, finally pulling away from his kiss with Laura.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry... J-Just go back to where you were... I-I have to go..." Tears swelled in her eyes and she ran away quick.

Ross stood up quick and started running after her, leaving Alexia alone in the dark. "Laura, wait please!" Ross exclaimed, chasing after her with tears rolling down his face. Laura cried and ran to the B gym, which wouldn't have a class until second period. Ross was able to catch up to her and grab her hand, just making her stumble to the floor. Ross sighed and helped her up.

Laura shoved his hands away and sunk down the wall, soaking her leggings with tears. Ross sat down next to her, pulling her petite body into his lap gently. She cried into her hands, not saying a word to Ross. The couple cried together for what seemed like hours, but it couldn't fill the empty bitterness in the air between them. It was easy to feel how heartbroken Laura was. And since Ross could feel it, he felt even worse.

"P-Please don't be like the others... P-Prove to me you're different... I-I need you to show me you're worth f-fighting for..." Laura cried, looking up at Ross for the first time since they entered the gym.

"L-Laura... I-I love you so much more than you could ever imag-" Ross stuttered before he got interrupted by Laura.

"S-Stop it... If you l-loved me, you wouldn't have k-kissed her... Y-You wouldn't have done exactly what you said you wouldn't do..." She cried harder, her body starting to shake a little bit from anger and sadness.

"Laura... I love you so, so, so much... I made a mistake... You don't know how sorry I am..." Ross said, gently pushing the hair behind her ears.

"You don't get it, Ross... I-I'm not the girl your mom will ever warn you about... I wouldn't ever break your heart or kiss your best friend or anything like that... I couldn't ever make you choose between me and something you love to do... I'm not cold... Heck, I'm nowhere near reckless, even... I'll love you more than anything... I'll kiss you when you cry... I'll always stand by your side until you decide otherwise... And even then, I'd still love you... B-But now, I-I can't even feel that way anymore..." Laura cried harder and harder, each word cracking her heart a little more.

"L-Laura... I feel that way about you too... I didn't mean to break your heart... I-I really didn't... I love you more than anything... I-I don't know what came over me..." Ross sighed, feeling worse than ever.