Chapter Nine: Pretty Girls Kill the Player Boy

101 Ways to Get the Girl
A Raura Fanfiction
Chapter Nine: Pretty Girls Kill the Player Boy.
~Right Where We Left Off~

"Um..." Riker mumbled, looking down at Vanessa and trying to think of a quick excuse. He pulled into the driveway and got out with Vanessa quickly. Rocky realized what was going on, so he got out quick. "How dare you?! You two are dating!" Rocky yelled, running after them inside.

Riker could tell what was gonna happen next, so he gently pushed Vanessa up the stairs and into her room. "Riker, what are you doing?" She asked, wrapping her arms around him so he wouldn't leave her. "He's mad, baby. I think he's gonna like, challenge me to a fight or whatever. I don't want him to hurt you." He placed his hands on her cheeks. She blushed and he kissed her forehead softly. "I'll be back in a minute, don't worry." Riker smiled soothingly, then slowly let go of her and went back downstairs.

What Riker saw was, well, strange. Rocky was there, standing on the coffee table with two lightsabers in hand. Riker raised his eyebrows, amused and confused at the same time. "What are those?" He asked, trying not to laugh. Rocky narrowed his eyes, not taking this as a joke. "Lightsabers. We will fight to the death!" He exclaimed, tossing him the blue one. "Rocky, this is stu-" Riker said, before getting interrupted by Rocky. "You shan't abort this fight! You must! You broke the brother code..." Rocky shook his head shamefully at the end.

Rocky turned the lightsaber on and glared angrily at Riker, standing tall on the table. Riker tried not to laugh and turned his on. "Okay so what are the ru-" Riker tried to say before Rocky interrupted by smacking the lightsaber towards Riker. But Riker was able to move quickly and get away from Rocky's hit. "Oh, you're going down!" Riker exclaimed, swatting Rocky towards the arm, but Rocky was able to duck beforehand.

The brothers continued fighting. And at one point, Rocky accidentally hit the TV, causing a loud smash of glass. Vanessa, hearing the crash, ignored Riker's rule and came running down the stairs. "Oh my gosh..." She started laughing, seeing the childish lightsaber fight. "Baby, I told you to stay upstairs!" Riker said, over the battle calls of Rocky. "I should've come downstairs ages ago! This is hilarious!" Vanessa laughed and watched. "Riker, don't call her 'baby'! She's gonna be mine when I win this!" Rocky exclaimed, almost hitting Riker in the face. Riker ducked and decided to make Rocky upset.

"She's my baby! She's my girl! She's my love! She's my darling! She's the love of my life! She's MINE!" Riker yelled, hitting Rocky in the leg and knocking him over. Rocky groaned and held his leg while laying on the floor. Vanessa sighed and looked at Riker, begging to help him. Riker sighed and nodded slowly.

Vanessa walked over to Rocky and held her hand out to help him up. Rocky grabbed her hand and she pulled him up. "Rocky, you're a great guy and you're truly my best friend. I love Riker though. We'll always be best friends. I promise. And one day, you'll find a girl who's perfect for you. I'm just not that girl." Vanessa explained and Rocky sighed. "Hey, don't be upset. We'll always be best friends." She smiled soothingly at him. Rocky tried to smile.

And right then, Vanessa leaned in and kissed Rocky for a few simple seconds. But Rocky loved it, anyway. When she pulled away, Rocky smiled bright and nodded. "Best friends forever." He smiled more, then went upstairs to let them be alone.

"Hey, I deserve a kiss now. I won. And you kissed my brother." Riker tried not to smile, pretending to be upset with her. Vanessa could tell and smiled. "Yes, you do deserve a kiss." She kissed him lovingly for a few more seconds than she did Rocky. Riker smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You know, you said you loved me." He smiled, looking into her eyes. She looked down and blushed deeply. "Um, yeah... S-Sorry about that..." She stuttered, looking down still. Riker tipped her head up gently and pressed his lips against her forehead softly. She blushed and he looked back into her eyes. "I love you too." He smiled softly. A big smile crept onto her lips and they shared a sweet kiss.

~The Next Day at School with Ross & Laura~

Ross and Laura walked into school together and intwined their fingers. Everyone parted and watched them. They were like celebrities now. Like Jelena, Brangelina, or Kimye. Surprisingly, they kinda liked the attention.

"I'm gonna go to my locker. See you in second period?" Laura smiled at her boyfriend. He nodded and smiled. They kissed quick and said their goodbyes, then each made their way to their lockers. As Laura left and Ross started putting his things in his locker, the most popular girl in school walked up to Ross.

Alexia Hart. Blonde, beautiful, and popular. Every guy's dream. (Ross had already dated her before Laura, so he wasn't very interested in her anymore.) She was wearing a pink skirt with rhinestones on it with a black tee shirt with hearts on it. Alexia had lace up boots on and a jean jacket on with her curled, blonde hair.

"Hey, Rossy." Alexia smiled sweetly to Ross, grabbing one of his hands. "Uh, Lexi, what are you doing?" He asked her. "Nothing, Rossy. Just talking." She giggled and kissed his cheek.

Ross would never admit it, but he blushed. Maybe a lot. Maybe a little. He couldn't tell. (It was a lot, if you were wondering.)

This situation was not good for Ross. He used to be a player, every girl in school had dated him. And since he met Laura, he had finally given up his player ways. But now, Alexia's basically pulling him back into his ways. Alexia's beautiful, truly. And Ross was easily tempted.

"Lexi, I have a girlfriend." Ross said, shutting his locker. "I used to be your girlfriend, Rossy. I could again, you know." Alexia said to him. Ross sighed and said no again. Alexia took Ross' hand and led him to the music room, (the same music room where Ross and Laura got together.) "Ross, you and I both know we were a great couple. Everybody loved us and wanted to be us. We could have that again." She said, sitting down and helping him sit down. She took both his hands. He blushed a lot again. "Alexia, I have an amazing girlfriend that I'm super happy to be with. I'm sorry, but I don't wanna be a couple right now." Ross said back, holding her hands though.

We all know Alexia wouldn't give up that easy. But still, Ross hasn't given in. (Yet, hehe.)

"Ross, we were perfect for each other. We still are. Laura's no where near as attractive as I am. You'll be the most popular guy in school if you date me. Isn't that what you want?" She asked him, running a hand along his cheek.

Her soft and cold touch made him blush once more and shut his eyes. Ross didn't want to the most popular guy in school. He wanted love. He wanted love with Laura. Not Alexia. But for these few minutes, it seemed like he had forgotten all about Laura and focused on Alexia. (Which he'd truly regret.)

"I-I guess..." He stuttered, not realizing what he was saying. "Kiss me. Just once. If you feel anything, we'll be together." She smiled innocently, trying to convince him.

And then, without thinking, Ross leaned in and kissed Alexia.

Author's Notes: I'm actually kinda proud of this chapter 😂💕 Ooh! Ross cheated on Laura! 😂 Don't worry though, this is no where near the end of Raura 😋😘😏 And I just wanna say that I totally DON'T think of Ross as a player in real life, it's just for this story 😂💕 Anyway, comment for more!

QUESTION TIME: Do you think Rocky's gonna forever accept Rinessa? Do you Rinessa will stay together? Do you think Ross has real feelings for Alexia? Do you like Alexia? Will Laura find out about Ross cheating?